• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 America's Rugby Championship

My bad, I left to make some food. Stream still said 24-9 :s.

Off day, sorry everyone.

I wouldn't worry too much about it Rugby Canada might have even got the score wrong, anyone remember last year's event where we couldn't find the tee at our own stadium and we had to kick for goal gridiron style LOL.

Dala's doing OK so that's a positive....maybe Gareth and Bob will come out of the commentary booth have a cage match at Centre field at half time to determine the greatest Canadian Fly Half of all time.

If they cant figure out how to deal with the high ball this is going to be a shellacking

Can't beleive that half back combo wasn't changed for tonight it was just as dreadful on Saturday. Canadian scrum is doing OK or at least the front row appears to be. Pearson having a bit of an adventure at #8 not really seeing much from Pat Kay either.

I'd ring in some big changes at half, put 4-5 guys on.

Can't beleive that half back combo wasn't changed for tonight it was just as dreadful on Saturday. Canadian scrum is doing OK or at least the front row appears to be. Pearson having a bit of an adventure at #8 not really seeing much from Pat Kay either.

I'd ring in some big changes at half, put 4-5 guys on.
I missed the first one but if this is any example its a failed experiment

That was a hideous first half for the majority of both teams. Maupin's comical screw up at the end pretty much sums things up so far. That being said Selects probably deserve to be up by 8.

If Kay is on for more than 5 minutes in the second half, I will be ******.

Well, Mackenzie needs a spot on the bench. Thats clear. Move McRorie to 9 Let Parfray have a go at 10 and get Wilson-Ross on the pitch just about anywhere but tighthead prop. I don't know Coe but he can't be any worse than what going on out there right now

Change that half back combo up as well. Yet another ARC where it looks like not a single back will bring up their stock with the selectors. I do think the forwards have been a little more with it when compared with the 2013 event.

Ferguson could slip to 15 and put Daypuck in at 12. I have no idea what exactly to do, but just that something ahs to be done, that was atrocious.

Latest posts