• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Currie Cup: The Final

I feel the Lions have a better rounded squad all round and I really hope they win, else no-one will hear the end of it

I feel the Lions have a better rounded squad all round and I really hope they win, else no-one will hear the end of it

They would have; WP are losing Malherbe, Etzebeth, Burger (okay, maybe not Burger since he was in Japan), Vermeulen, De Allende and De Villiers to the Springbokke so have to make up for that fact and it's felt particularly in the forwards.

They would have; WP are losing Malherbe, Etzebeth, Burger (okay, maybe not Burger since he was in Japan), Vermeulen, De Allende and De Villiers to the Springbokke so have to make up for that fact and it's felt particularly in the forwards.

to be honest, look at 2011, the bokke guys didnt help much either did they?

Hahahhah... I understand the Bulls supporters has become Lions supporters and their view is that the Lions is a guateng team so they must the Lions. But we all know that the Bulls dont like watching WP win...

Hahahhah... I understand the Bulls supporters has become Lions supporters and their view is that the Lions is a guateng team so they must the Lions. But we all know that the Bulls dont like watching WP win...

i also understand it to be that way, but come saturday 5pm, things get serious! doesnt matter if Bulls support the Lions tomorrow, the cup is in Gauteng yes, but in JHB not PTA and VERY VERRRRRY far away from Loftus lol

I would rather cheer for the Melbourne Rebels than for WP!!!

You see Stormer2010... I rest my case..hahahha

I would rather cheer for the Melbourne Rebels than for WP!!!

i also understand it to be that way, but come saturday 5pm, things get serious! doesnt matter if Bulls support the Lions tomorrow, the cup is in Gauteng yes, but in JHB not PTA and VERY VERRRRRY far away from Loftus lol

LOL, no fighting at all... just saying... :)

going to be a good game no doubt...

If the Lions lose I want a photo of every one of your 'dikbek bakkies' on these pages. If WP lose I'll do the same.

jeez... i am so conflicted on who to support in the final as a neutral (sharks) supporter! and even though wp is one of our main rivals i really want them to win. why? because it is a full strength lions team playing against a side devoid of some of their best players and still wp are good enough for us to debate who is going to win. is that not saying something?

Well done WP, congratulations.
Hard luck Lions, great season, plenty of promise going into 2015 SR.

As the Sharks won in Newlands a few weeks back, I think we all know what would have happened if we weren't sent to Johannesburg last week ;)

Latest posts