• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 EOYT] France vs Argentina

Vamos vamos pumas vamos vamos a ganaaaaaaaaar que nacieron hijos nuestroooooos hijos nuestros moriraaaaaaan

Vamos vamos pumas vamos vamos a ganaaaaaaaaar que nacieron hijos nuestroooooos hijos nuestros moriraaaaaaan

Hoy el cantito es:

Vamos vamos los pibes
Vamos vamos los pibes
Vamos vamos los pibes
Vamos vamos los pibes
Vamos vamos los pibes
Vamos vamos los pibes
Vamos vamos los pibes
Vamos vamos los pibes
Vamos vamos los pibes

ay ay ay !! EASY on the vamos here Argenputas !!! :D

Argentina playing superb Rugby, lovely offloads, real attacking, good on the fundamentals, very realistic, accurate and as usual, afraid of NO ONE. HUGE on the impacts, in contact and in the rucks. Scrum holding up well for us...

And Argentina isn't winning because we're not a team. This isn't the France team that played the 6N and went to Australia in June. This is the new France. We're not playing great, but we're here. It's Argentina that is beating us fair and square.
Let's see this second half...;)

Morning Darwin.......I would go back to bed there really is nothing to entertain anyone here!!!!

I would, but I'm still fired up after watching the AB's game. I was hoping this match would put me to sleep, but alas the drop goals have keep me excited :)

ay ay ay !! EASY on the vamos here Argenputas !!! :D

Argentina playing superb Rugby, lovely offloads, real attacking, good on the fundamentals, very realistic, accurate and as usual, afraid of NO ONE. HUGE on the impacts, in contact and in the rucks. Scrum holding up well for us...

And Argentina isn't winning because we're not a team. This isn't the France team that played the 6N and went to Australia in June. This is the new France. We're not playing great, but we're here. It's Argentina that is beating us fair and square.
Let's see this second half...;)

I read this like a rhyme haha

Really dogged and courageous display from the "Kids" and looking like a very deserved win....................BE.....France are not playing well and have their tactics totally wrong in that they have been trying to play the game like the Pumas and not to their own strengths plus they have made far too many mistakes!

Agrentina really deserve this - France are only in this decision ironically because their scrum was cut to pieces and the ref found a penalty for them.

Good stuff from Argentina - just too strong for France and really outmuscled them.

Now maybe time to change the coaches,they will not but it is time!!!!!!
Well done the Argentinians they deserve their victory.

Latest posts