• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 EOYT] France vs Argentina

Why is Dan Lydiate in there?

Yes, they're in the process of explaining it to him, but he seems to think he's still on the team...it's a very delicate matter, and they don't want to shake him up too much.

did you mean to say 'terrific' or 'terrifying' there ? Legit question.

Senatore.jpg

And yes, I love those old school leather balls. Very classy.

P.S.: danke schoen, Ollivah.

Sorry, my laptop sometimes skips a button. Damn japanese machines.

I mean terrific. Therefore, terrifyng. His hands are better than Legui's, the problem is that he doesn't have that presence, and he hasn't been the most prolific forward try scorer of the RC, like Legui was last year.

oh_stop_it-11281.gif

so does this mean we can deduce from inductive logic you're looking backward to the battle of the backs as a deduction ?
Please refrain from answering. Would be much appreciated.

Hmmm ... Sorry i don't do requests :) ... Anyway, I know you really want me to indulge you, so you revel in your "unique" sense of humour :)

I'm pretty awesome, but i'm not as flexible as I once was ... I think I'd have trouble looking backwards and forwards at the same time ... The back play will be a light skirmish, compared to what happens up front in this match, won't it?

Hmmm ... Sorry i don't do requests :) ... Anyway, I know you really want me to indulge you, so you revel in your "unique" sense of humour :)

I'm pretty awesome, but i'm not as flexible as I once was ... I think I'd have trouble looking backwards and forwards at the same time ... The back play will be a light skirmish, compared to what happens up front in this match, won't it?

I'd use the quotes on "sense of humor" rather than on 'unique'.
And yeah, I'm just really bothered by the fact we're not the traditional France in the scrum since the rule changes and Mas' end-of-career form, France v Pumas has always been about scrum scrum SCRUM !!!! Two very nice backlines though, and France have claimed they'll want to attack more, but who knows what they'll actually produce these days under Saint-André...

Would've loved to see Domingo+Kayser+Mas vs Ayerza+Creevy+Figallo, before rule changes, fully healthy today.

I'd use the quotes on "sense of humor" rather than on 'unique'.
And yeah, I'm just really bothered by the fact we're not the traditional France in the scrum since the rule changes and Mas' end-of-career form, France v Pumas has always been about scrum scrum SCRUM !!!! Two very nice backlines though, and France have claimed they'll want to attack more, but who knows what they'll actually produce these days under Saint-André...

Would've loved to see Domingo+Kayser+Mas vs Ayerza+Creevy+Figallo, before rule changes, fully healthy today.

Well, I hope you're are right about the use of the back lines, I guess I'm expecting the Pumas to be a little more forwards oriented, even if France isn't ... I guess I'll get to read about it before I see it anyway ... Who should I watch for now that Teddy's not playing?

half back pairing is very, very good individually. Hopefully they click further more collectively today.
Spedding is big, strong, huge boot and likes to counter at 15.
You know Huget...Médard on the other wing a bad choice but still did get his form back for Toulouse this season, who knows tonight...
Mermoz has been on excellent form the past 2 years in Toulon, hopefully he's not too rusty today in bleu.

On the bench, though not a back, no.8 Charles Ollivon is a very exciting young forward whose idol is Kieran Read and has great hands, excellent skill (likes to offload, run smoothly, good tackling technique) and plays a patient/focused style. Maybe we can see a bit of that today, sucks we didn't see him more this Nov. in bleu.

So Teddy Thomas has been dropped for turning up late for training! He had a reputation of being up himself at Biarritz. I really hope he learns that to be a great he needs to be a team player above all else but not sure he will living in Paris and playing for Racing. He needs to be at Toulouse or Toulon to understand how not to waste talent!

Latest posts