• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] Australia v Argentina (17/09/2016)

Argentina defense looking so weak today.

- - - Updated - - -

Herrera... no entiendo como este gordo pelotudo sigue jugando en los pumas.

How many does this stadium hold?
16k and change for international attendance is terrible!

Second nice inside pass from Cooper resulting in a try. You'd like to think the Pumas wouldn't be fooled twice though. Looks like they have run out of energy again this week.

He has a good game then he does something a little poor like that. Cooper hard to work out.

Herrera is a giant turd. I don't see one virtue in his game, he's just not up to international standards.

Herrera is a giant turd. I don't see one virtue in his game, he's just not up to international standards.

Not only he doesnt have any virtues, he is a liability.
Knock ons, handling mistakes, bad passes, stupid penalties, stupid yellows... I just cant understand the reasons why he keeps getting called.

I always tought that Cubelli was a better scrum half than Landajo. I was completly wrong.

A decent match, but a bit disappointing from the Pumas after gradual improvement in the past few matches. The new Oz players seem to be bedding in quite nicely so they maybe have more hope for the future than their poor SR form suggested.

Can't believe a third Oz vs NZ match is arranged for after the RC. That's as bad a fixture as the extra England vs Wales game earlier this year. Who wants to watch that? I hope these sort of crummy fixtures go away and are replaced either with rest, or with playing top Tier 2 sides instead.

ok I'm switching to the Davies cup. the all blacks beating everybody by 30 is boring.

Latest posts