• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] Australia v Argentina (17/09/2016)

Pumas are one team with Hernandez and one without him. Also "14 Gonzalez Amorosino"....no speed, no tackle, only good kick and that`s it.

Wallabies by 15.

ps. Leguizamon is old and it shows a lot. I would start Senatore.

Aussie may be too much of a handful since they turned a corner and reloaded after getting off the ropes last week.

What the hell has happened to Argentina's brains? It's like the second half last week has completely frazzled them

Time for a contest I hope!

Unfortunately not I think. I missed the first try but good from Cooper for the second. Oz playing uninhibited by the fear of losing that they had against SA and I don't think their defence will give many openings for the Pumas.

Looks like a case of "Crisis! What crisis?" for Oz.

Commentator badly wrong saying Oz defence has been poor in recent games. They shipped less than 30 in NZ I think and held SA to a handful of points for the last 50+ mins.

Looks like a case of "Crisis! What crisis?" for Oz.

Commentator badly wrong saying Oz defence has been poor in recent games. They shipped less than 30 in NZ I think and held SA to a handful of points for the last 50+ mins.

You were right, Bruce. Australia lost 5 in a row against the best NH team and the best team in the world but they can beat any other team in the world