• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 TRC] Argentina v South Africa in Salta (23/08/2014)

Good call on the DG. Smart move, give the forwards a break and leave the 22 with points.

Absolute shambles they can't sort the tv referee out.

It seems that Steenkamp is keeping parity, Jannie is getting ripped apart. The difference between playing a guy on form and a guy on reputation.

de Allende hit to Nicolas Sanchez without the ball

De Allende looks a bit lucky there. Also why isn't Albacete playing for the Pumas ?

Jeez....this is as much fun as watching Brive v ASM this afternoon......where are the Boks?

Heard that Juan Smith was playing but not heard his name.............?

Another useless kick....................

In these 22 minutes with territorial domain, the Pumas couldn't get a point spread, that we will pay in the second half...

Well deserved and good try............give the trophy to the AB's!

How do you say: "Pase plano" in English? a flat pass? a straight pass? A pass like Hernandez did in the Montero's try.

Habana.............how lucky was that?

Maybe that will kick start them?

This does n't look good. The Pumas were more territoriol domain but Boks are winning. This may be a new nightmare...

Another bad news. Matera out, Landajo too. We lost two players with good performances today

:thumbdown:

Not the first time I have heard that about Walsh in particular and a ref in general...............be good to hear the occasional compliment for a ref!!!

I don't mind Walsh normally but there are a few decisions I don't agree with here.

Argentina only have themselves to blame though... Forcing those last passes...