• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool C: New Zealand vs. Namibia (24/09/2015)

This ref sure knows how to ruin a game. So much f*cking wastes time.

Fekitoa has been pretty awful so far in my opinion. Scored a try yes, but let in a try and blown another.

All Blacks haven't been able to execute anywher near the level they should be...

Last edited:
I'm seriously confused now....YC prop wise...

It seriously is taking 5 f*cking minutes per scrum.

Romain Poite has simply been dreadful.

Last edited:
Ah it was two fat white bald headed men. No wonder I was confused!

I'll be honest I hate the way Poite goes about a game refereeing quality aside on calls the game seams to be ****e.

Blimey!! The Ref even gets bashed when you are winning in a nothing match!

In my boredom, I have looked at the pool that NZ have drawn for themselves and you do have to wonder if any team has had an easier road to the quarters?

Mind you, an actual match at QF level might come as a shock to the AB's when they might have to stretch themselves for the first time in the competition!!

In my boredom, I have looked at the pool that NZ have drawn for themselves and you do have to wonder if any team has had an easier road to the quarters?

Mind you, an actual match at QF level might come as a shock to the AB's when they might have to stretch themselves for the first time in the competition!!
lack of a clinical edge from NZ 50ish points seams rather low with 14 conceded against probably the worst team in the tournament. This should of been a huge score with the way it started.

Another 2 games like this and you do wonder if they'll be awake in the knock outs.

Think criticism is fair. The last few games, since WR "clarified" the TMO thing, we have sen refs make more decisions without referring. Prat tonight hasn't, hes remianed fussy as ever, the 2nd half has been dreary when it shouldnt have been.

I'm guessing they went easy on Namibia. If they'd applied the yellow cards that should have been applied, Namibia would have had about five people on field.

Latest posts