• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Quarter Final 1: South Africa vs. Wales (17/10/2015)

one sided refering from Barnes in the rucks, all for Wales, would be quite ****** off as a SA....

Wales plays great but Barnes is quick to whistle against SA compare to wales in the ruck...

Mah its been ok. Pollard isn't starting the semi if they get through, It's Morne time!

Wales have been heroic considering all the injuries they've had, especially from a tiny country of only 3 million people.

SA had Wales and Barnes against them, well done SA, was not easy but clearly you largely dominated the game.

Wales can't beat the Tri Nations

It's true. It's a mental block. They come within 2, 3 or 4 points every time but can't do it. What about Vermeulen's offload though? Incredible player. SA will be hard to beat boys! Well played Wales.

South Africa came good when it counted. Very cute little move between Duane and Fourie for the try.

Man I am so ****ing ******! How in the world could Du Preez be left so alone on that part of the scrum???!!! Geez, Wales so close and with all that injuries bad luck they would have deserved to be in the semis....

Why did cuthbert come to aid a successful tackle to leave the wing open? Just baffling, single handily cost us the game

SA had Wales and Barnes against them, well done SA, was not easy but clearly you largely dominated the game.

I disagree I thought Barnes was fair to both sides. You have to tone down the Frenchness mate, it's not always the ref's fault.

Last edited: