• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] Scotland vs Italy (Round 3)

I wonder how many premiership 10's if playing for Italy today would result in them going in ahead. I think most.

So bad by Italy. Had a few chances to use it and they didn't and it cost them.

I take that back. Magnificent!

Last edited:
Sooooooooooo, do we still have your permission to play next 6 Nation, dear sirs?
Just joking, let me cheer for once in a year :D

If only we had a fly-half, or just a kicker.......

Well done Italy and that has made my trip there for the next week look to be really good.............I will play on my being half Scottish to get the sympathy and free drinks!!!!!

Scotland deserve the wooden spoon if only for that match and it would appear that they have not really made all that much progress under our Vern...............?

England to put 30 on them next week!!!!!!

Sooooooooooo, do we still have your permission to play next 6 Nation, dear sirs?

So much better when that lump of a 10 came off, you started to kick the ball sensibly instead of wasting energy in the wrong area of the field. Well deserved win.

At this stage it might be worth just paying one of their wingers and extra couple of grand to stay a few hours after training and do some kicking. They're set up to play 10 man rugby but can't bank on a reliable kicker.

ROG + Italy would have been a lovely marriage

Well done Italy and that has made my trip there for the next week look to be really good.............I will play on my being half Scottish to get the sympathy and free drinks!!!!!

Scotland deserve the wooden spoon if only for that match and it would appear that they have not really made all that much progress under our Vern...............?

England to put 30 on them next week!!!!!!

Well, a 30 point margin against an impressive Italian side that is seemingly better than a Scottish team playing better than they have in a decade, so I'd have to agree with you! Although I think you'll find it is in 2 weeks time...

George Clancy did excellent. Right choice and delighted for Italy!!

To be fair to Scotland it's not funny how much less awful they are with Finn Russell at 10. The difference between himself over Horne would be similar to if Italy had a 10 of, say Ian Keatley's quality.

At this stage it might be worth just paying one of their wingers and extra couple of grand to stay a few hours after training and do some kicking. They're set up to play 10 man rugby but can't bank on a reliable kicker.

ROG + Italy would have been a lovely marriage

Totally agree with you, my friend. Which is what we've done with Mirko Bergamasco few years ago and eventually we beat France for the first time thank to his kicks.
I don't understand why we aren't doing the same thing now.

- - - Updated - - -

So much better when that lump of a 10 came off, you started to kick the ball sensibly instead of wasting energy in the wrong area of the field. Well deserved win.

Agree. The best Haimona did was catch the post before Venditti's try.

Latest posts