• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 TRC] Argentina v Australia in Mendoza (25/07/2015)

Pretty much nada knowledge of either side, just popped my head in to say how glad I am that Juan Pablo Socino has been selected- beautiful little ball of energy for Falcons last season, loved watching him. Though this probably means he'll leave for Saints now... :(

Pretty much nada knowledge of either side, just popped my head in to say how glad I am that Juan Pablo Socino has been selected- beautiful little ball of energy for Falcons last season, loved watching him. Though this probably means he'll leave for Saints now... :(

It doesn't seem like that long ago that people were saying "he's a good Championship player but he's not good enough for the Premiership"....much word eating to be done!

It doesn't seem like that long ago that people were saying "he's a good Championship player but he's not good enough for the Premiership"....much word eating to be done!
Might be a bit early for eating of humble pie, see how he goes against Australia first. I'll also remind myself that while he looks good at AP level, that is for the Falcons- the contrast may be flattering.

Is not and experiment: Tuculet is slightly injured.

Disappointed not to see some other combination in the first row.

Tuculet is still the first option for the FB position. However, if Cordero does well next saturday, he will put up a good fight against Amorosino for the second option.

Camacho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Managed to speak to him a few times the last couple of years a top bloke and has been massive shame not to see him wear our colours yet.

But him and Ayerza have made this a must watch for me!

I can't see how the couple: "Socino-Moroni" can beat to "Toomua-Kuridrani", both are top class players

I'm actually tempted to put a few $ on the Wallabies, but they're so inconsistent. I'm going to say Wallabies by 14, but if they have a brainfart moment or two who knows?

Better Wallaby side than last week imo, although Skelton needs to up his game massively- Horwell should have started.
an away win for me by ~10

I see a comfortable win for the Aussies. Probably the best backrow combination with Pocock, the best openside flanker in the world IMHO, Fardy a good test level player and the big dog, Ben McCalman, perhaps the best ball carrier at 8 ATM in Australia.

A couple of centres with no experience at this level for the Pumas side (Socino-Moroni) against a solid couple as Toomua-Kuridrani, both top class player.

If Holmes can keep his performance at the scrum of the last week, Australia shouldn't have problem at the scrum. Also, Hooper as impact player in the last 20 minutes with tired legs will be a LETHAL weapon.

The only chance for the Pumas is using the South African style, pick and go with the piggies and try to dominate the Wallabies tight-five.

It also depends about the advantage that the Aussies can make in the first 60 minutes. QC and KB as back-ups in the last 20 minutes don't guarantee safety on defense. If Cheika picks both at the same time, the Wallabies backline will become weak in defense

Moroni is the new Bakkies Botha/Eben Etzebeth/Horacio Agulla of the international rugby. F*cking moron

Latest posts