South Africa
Super%20Rugby.png

140401043934749262.png
Versus%20Super.png
Stormers.png

Venue: Loftus Versfeld
Time: 19:20 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Teams

Bulls: 15 SP Marais, 14 Jamba Ulengo, 13 Jesse Kriel, 12 Jan Serfontein, 11 Travis Ismaiel, 10 Francois Brummer, 9 Piet van Zyl, 8 Arno Botha, 7 Jannes Kirsten, 6 Lappies Labuschagne, 5 RG Snyman, 4 Jason Jenkins, 3 Marcel van der Merwe, 2 Adriaan Strauss (captain), 1 Lizo Gqoboka

Substitutes: 16 Jaco Visagie, 17 Trevor Nyakane, 18 Pierre Schoeman, 19 Grant Hattingh, 20 Deon Stegmann, 21 Rudy Paige, 22 Tian Schoeman, 23 Dries Swanepoel

Stormers: TBA

Last edited:
Critical game in terms of play-off spots. Both teams will come in off the back of disappointing performances. I just hope facing off against Serfontein lights the fire under De Allende's excess-weight-carrying behind.

I'm looking forward to this match. The Bulls will need to avenge their humiliating opening round defeat against their nemesis.

All your guys have to do is run inside the 12 channel all day long with someone on the shoulder. Easy peasy.

Bulls team has been announced.

I see they left Gelant out, even though he has been declared fit to play. Arno Botha, Deon Stegman and Grant Hattingh back will help our forwards with what I think will be a very tough contest.

The Stormers are rubbish, have to have a chuckle at a couple of the members here who think they're in the play-offs on "merit". Pretty delusional fellas. Especially given the fact you don't even play a Kiwi side.

Stormers actually aren't in the play-offs as things stand.
In any case we're certainly not the best side but possibly still in the top 8, it's up to the Sharks and the Bulls really.

Watched the game but don't remember much, I was pretty hammered. Well done to the Bulls was a very very important win.

Last edited:
Stormers actually aren't in the play-offs as things stand.
In any case we're certainly not the best side but possibly still in the top 8, it's up to the Sharks and the Bulls really.

Watched the game but don't remember much, I was pretty hammered. Well done to the Bulls was a very very important win.

I disagree, I don't think you're a top 8 side.

I would say

1.Highlanders/Crusaders/Chiefs
4.Lions
5.Hurricanes/Sharks
7.Waratahs
8.Bulls

Really pleased to see the Stormers out off the top 8, especially given their easy draw, it's really exposing their true quality, great to see them out, hopefully they remain there. Bulls are also very fortuitous with their extremely easy fixture list. They were exposed in Australia though.

Happy to see the Lions there doing well with attacking rugby (how it should be played, not this defensive negative garbage). The Sharks with Lambie back have shown some quality as well, picked up some decent results, but are still favoured with the draw playing junk like The Kings twice, who really should not be in the competition at all, they're a complete joke who literally get 50 spectators at home fixtures and most of those are away supporters lol.

They should rename this competition the SARU Charity Cup.

I disagree, I don't think you're a top 8 side.

I would say

1.Highlanders/Crusaders/Chiefs
4.Lions
5.Hurricanes/Sharks
7.Waratahs
8.Bulls

Really pleased to see the Stormers out off the top 8, especially given their easy draw, it's really exposing their true quality, great to see them out, hopefully they remain there. Bulls are also very fortuitous with their extremely easy fixture list. They were exposed in Australia though.

Happy to see the Lions there doing well with attacking rugby (how it should be played, not this defensive negative garbage). The Sharks with Lambie back have shown some quality as well, picked up some decent results, but are still favoured with the draw playing junk like The Kings twice, who really should not be in the competition at all, they're a complete joke who literally get 50 spectators at home fixtures and most of those are away supporters lol.

They should rename this competition the SARU Charity Cup.
tty.png

Not at all, my Super Rugby team is very successful as is my nation. I will concede my frustration at turning on my TV to watch garbage like The Kings though. Although I did get a laugh out off the Stormers the other week vs the Sunwolves, felt like a repeat of the World Cup when you guys lost to Japan, lol.

Not at all, my Super Rugby team is very successful as is my nation. I will concede my frustration at turning on my TV to watch garbage like The Kings though. Although I did get a laugh out off the Stormers the other week vs the Sunwolves, felt like a repeat of the World Cup when you guys lost to Japan, lol.
55099129.jpg

images-1.jpg

Came back to post this.

See you guys again for Ireland test

Oh good to see memes have finally arrived in South Africa, do you guys have hot water and pizza yet?

:lol:

Another Kiwi troll?If the SA teams are so useless according to all that come out of NZ, lets just leave the competition. We can get the Curriecup good and strong again, and we will have crowds over 40k at every game again.

Another Kiwi troll?If the SA teams are so useless according to all that come out of NZ, lets just leave the competition. We can get the Curriecup good and strong again, and we will have crowds over 40k at every game again.
Be nice, I have a sneaking suspicion his step-dad is a Stormers supporter or something, so much hate for so little reason.

Last edited:
Okay, lets stop this right here. the matter has been reported to the Mods, and we will sort it out, no need to keep on with the derailing of the threads.

Yep the fact remains and reality remains that the Stormers are not a top 8 team even with their pathetic draw. Im sure even the most stubborn of you can admit lol

Yep the fact remains and reality remains that the Stormers are not a top 8 team even with their pathetic draw. Im sure even the most stubborn of you can admit lol
Maybe they are, and maybe they aren't, in my above post I said possibly, not that they definitely were. Losing to the Bulls at home doesn't make us worse than them overall, just like the Sharks beating the Highlanders and the Hurricanes doesn't make them the better team necessarily. Rugby is complicated and teams go through waves of form.

The point is you posted on a match thread that you seemed to have very little interest in other than to spew vitriol on the Stormers and their supporters. Are you at all surprised that some of us are loyal to our team, and dare to show a little optimism, why does that personally offend you?

Yes the Stormers got an easy draw but that wasn't the fans choice and it wasn't the players or even the Stormers management, most of us would love to be playing the Kiwi teams this season. You seem to have taken up this personal vendetta against the Stormers and their fans (as well as South Africans in general occasionally) and it just comes across as mean spirited.

Luckily I've been on this forum long enough to know that 99% of Kiwi posters are capable of discussing a grievance rationally without behaving like a ****** almost every time they post.

Latest posts