• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Super Rugby] Bulls vs. Stormers (Round 13) 21/05/2016

Hello, I'm from Hungary and I've been a long time lurker for several seasons, I felt compelled to make an account because as an outsider watching, I have to say I 100% agree with what the New Zealander poster back2back was saying, although his attitude is a little aggressive the points he has made are very true. South African rugby is very negative aside from the Lions who only this season have really made their mark. They had a strong finish to the season last year, but were too inconsistent at the start. Are South Africans really that blind to not acknowledge that attacking rugby is the way forward? The foreshadowing for South African rugby demise has been obvious for quite some time.

It should come as hard evidence with the Lions current results and delightful play that negative rugby is only regressive. It's very tactically limiting, it lowers your chance of winning and it punishes your body even more. The South African teams this season have been very poor to watch other than the Lions. The Lions play like a New Zealand team (who are the best in the world no contest) and it's paying off for them. I think a lot of South Africans need to put their pride aside and come to terms with this and work towards a better future, they have talent but poor attitudes coupled with too much pride.

Hmm... Okay, I'll bite.

So vlat, tell me, why have you only posted in this thread and not in the other threads? Is it because your friend back2back asked you to open an account and join him on his tirade against South African teams? How is your knowledge base with regard to South African Rugby? Do you watch Super Rugby and have you watched in the past?

Are you a bot?

It's fresh that you call posters on here arrogant and ignorant, when it's clear that you haven't even taken the time to see what they have posted on the other threads and how knowledgable they are with regard to various sections in rugby.

... Are South Africans really that blind to not acknowledge that attacking rugby is the way forward? ...

It should come as hard evidence with the Lions current results and delightful play that negative rugby is only regressive. ...
Did you start watching rugby in 2015?
I wouldn't jump into that bandwagon yet.

People were making similar claims about defensive rugby in 2003.

No Hungarian can speak English like that.......

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure where you got the impressions of arrogance from since I feel you will be hard pressed to find a comment by a South African recently that claims we are better than New Zealand.

OH MY WORD, you mean we're NOT better than them? Does 7's count?????

Its a generalisation, much like your debut post on here.

Mine post was a fact

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm... Okay, I'll bite.

So vlat, tell me, why have you only posted in this thread and not in the other threads? Is it because your friend back2back asked you to open an account and join him on his tirade against South African teams? How is your knowledge base with regard to South African Rugby? Do you watch Super Rugby and have you watched in the past?

Are you a bot?

It's fresh that you call posters on here arrogant and ignorant, when it's clear that you haven't even taken the time to see what they have posted on the other threads and how knowledgable they are with regard to various sections in rugby.

Actually from my IP you can clearly see I am from Hungary and not NZ, I do not know back2back personally, just agree with the comments he made. As I think a lot of other users and lurkers do, but this board seems to be really only dominated by a few pompous groups who don't like to hear harsh truths

Actually from my IP you can clearly see I am from Hungary and not NZ, I do not know back2back personally, just agree with the comments he made. As I think a lot of other users and lurkers do, but this board seems to be really only dominated by a few pompous groups who don't like to hear harsh truths

Genuine question, if this place is dominated by pompous groups, why do you lurk on the page? Surely you would be more interested in a rugby community that you don't find pompous?

Hmm... Okay, I'll bite.

So vlat, tell me, why have you only posted in this thread and not in the other threads? Is it because your friend back2back asked you to open an account and join him on his tirade against South African teams?

Haha i also had a similar line of thought. It probably is just another account he made.

Step 1. Connect to internet via international proxy server like lets say Hungary
step 2. create account through this proxy server
step 3. perception has been created that you signed up from that country

Last edited:
Haha i also had a similar line of thought. It probably is just another account he made.

Step 1. Connect to internet via international proxy server like lets say Hungary
step 2. create account through this proxy server
step 3. perception has been created that you signed up from that country

Just because I share the same opinion and agree with another user, I am now labeled fake? This comes after your ignorant comments that Hungarians have bad english as well.. You are really proving my points.

A lot of the South Africans on this board really lack integrity, very similar to their rugby.

Here is a screen shot since you think I'm fake

3ajU8KB.png

Mine post was a fact

- - - Updated - - -

Ha!

back2back is also not from New Zealand... At least, he doesn't live in New Zealand, so it's basically a moot point.

You know the mods can see your IP address right??

Ha!

back2back is also not from New Zealand... At least, he doesn't live in New Zealand, so it's basically a moot point.

You know the mods can see your IP address right??
Are you intellectually handicapped? I had a laugh at your comments about Japan having 'no chance' vs SA in the world cup and also weren't you trying to argue defensive rugby is better than offensive rugby? :lol:

Latest posts