[2019 Super Rugby] Round 17 (7 & 8 June 2019)

Discussion in 'Super Rugby' started by TRF_heineken, Jun 3, 2019.

1. unrated

unrated Senior Member

Country Flag:

South Africa

Club or Nation:

Sharks

Yea but, If we said all the Bulls will be Springboks for a period of four years, and they just have their current squad playing together in Super rugby and then playing together internationally then they will start to dominate the South African Conference in Super rugby in about two years time. Same for the Sharks and Stormers. Internationally I feel they might struggle more because we are then negating many of our playing numbers so this would not make sense as there would not only be the other teams that we leaveout but also the European based players.

For Argentina and where they are at in their evolution, I believe this works great for them and they will be a force to be reckoned with at the world cup, im absolutely sure of that. Don't take the Aussies trying to break down anything Super rugby related too seriously they will one week write something bad about the Jags and then the SA teams while glorifying their beloved Tasman rivals.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Umaga's Witness

Umaga's Witness Senior Member

Country Flag:

New Zealand

Club or Nation:

Hurricanes

Haha At first I thought they couldn't divide by 2. So I tried to explain that mathematic, and they still didn’t get it. So I started with very low expectations. I then realised I might have inadvertently been a bit racist, so decided to give them benefit of the doubt.

4. Dave Davies

Dave Davies Senior Member

Country Flag:

United States

The funny thing is, after all the work y'all put into explaining all this, I realize that all anyone needed to say was, "The Crusaders have one more game than the others because they have a bye in the last week." lol

Thanks as always for all the thorough responses, y'all are the best. :)

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!