• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Rugby Championship] Round 3 New Zealand v Argentina (12/9/2021)

i saw a stat, apparently the AB's made more passing in midfield during that game than the Boks and lions did in the entire lions series, mind boggling
Yeah, heard a commentator say that last night - I suppose though the Boks & Lions tend to do a ton of box kicking & up & unders, so not that surprising... whereas AB's play a far more positive style of game.

Barrett has been having an average game, like he does... Then all everyone will remember is that broken play run and that SICK pass. Wicked pass tho, holy lol.
BB definitely has real x-factor, so we always know he's well capable of offloading brilliant passes etc - his general kicking was pretty average... his first two kicks at goal he struck well, the next shot was awful, flew through the air like a wounded bloody duck dragging it left, because again he became tentative, have seen him have a fair few shockers at goal for the Canes over the years, it's just poor technique, you don't see his brother or Mckenzie trying to guide/stab the ball at goal, they always strike through the ball with real purpose, if BB always did that he'd be a very good goal kicker.

Barrett has been having an average game, like he does... Then all everyone will remember is that broken play run and that SICK pass. Wicked pass tho, holy lol.
Thought beauden was quite good, consistently threatening with his flat running game, and a few nearly good kicks. Plus, I mean, there was that pass.

Tj did some good things, and looked threatening with his passing close to the ruck, but his clearance really was a bit frustratingly slow. Hindered beauden in that respect.

BB executed some good kicks... most of them were aimless though.

We were poor at cleaning out in the first 20 minutes, so TJ received some pretty slow ball... thought his passing game was good overall.

i saw a stat, apparently the AB's made more passes in midfield during that game than the Boks and lions did in the entire lions series, mind boggling
saw one post where its was called netball rugby and not true test rugby. i couldnt believe it cause we scored some awesome tries yet they call it netball. nothing wrong with netball

saw one post where its was called netball rugby and not true test rugby. i couldnt believe it cause we scored some awesome tries yet they call it netball. nothing wrong with netball
i watched the 93 NPC final between otago and auckland the other day, popped up on the socials, that was super fast paced "netball rugby", great game and proof fast paced rugby is nothing new

Latest posts