• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Wales Squad

I wouldn't make too many changes this weekend, not whole sale 15 like Gatland used to like to do. I'd like to see Sheedy start with Evans on the bench and Will Griff John, finally get a cap from the bench. If they see North as a future 13 then he needs as much game time as possible, I would give Johnny Williams another go at 12 though. The rest largely unchanged, Tomos Williams is back in training but better not risk him at like Davies start. Maybe Botham get a start.

I forget that we called up WillGriff. Good shout. Would definitely have him on the bench to see wait he can do for 20 mins or so.

Also hope the people who doubted Pivac can now see the major improvements in attack from the gatland era . A 6 nations and a triple crown in his second season not bad.

Also hope the people who doubted Pivac can now see the major improvements in attack from the gatland era . A 6 nations and a triple crown in his second season not bad.
True, but to be fair, he sticks with a very experienced team who know one another perfectly, but did not introduce much new blood in the team in the last 2 years, he just did his EJ last year while EJ did his Pivac in 2020 :)

True, but to be fair, he sticks with a very experienced team who know one another perfectly, but did not introduce much new blood in the team in the last 2 years, he just did his EJ last year while EJ did his Pivac in 2020 :)
It was never really about introducing a whole new team although he has blooded some younger talent it was more about the shift in Welsh rugby from Warrenball tactics which served us well but had run its course.

A certain admin acting a little pathetic deleting and moving my posts. The post has relevance as the 6 nations decider for the ***le so It must be a case of sour grapes not that I'm surprised though

Trf Olly can't handle it, I posted a picture of Alyn Wyn with the ***le on the French v Scotland thread and he deleted it with no explanation. Not being funny but that game was the ***le decider so it was relevant to that thread. Bitter

Screenshot_20210327-112202.png

Love how bushy is the biggest Welsh fan bu doesn't want to upset the English so stays quiet which is counter intuitive to everything Welsh oh dear

Hehehe banter but my post get deleted by Oly or maybe not who cares and who knows.