• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022 World Cup - Qatar

So we just offend ourselves selectively. I see.
When the ones we dont like do it we wish em hell, but when those we like do it, we just say we shouldnt follow their example and call it a day.
Not a double standard, not at all.

I think no one here will disagree on calling the current wc a tragedy. What i find interesting is that on one hand some dont hesitate to call that slavery and condem it, yet they sang god save the queen their entires lives while every single royal house in the continent benefited from slavery and the slave trade.
As someone who doesn't hesitate to go in on the royals and Westminster even I think this is a mad take Cruz. Its the most revisionist view of history I've ever seen! Disregarding royal families which is an antiquated concept, do you suggest tearing down the pyramids, colosseum etc...?

What happened in Qatar is wrong, the same having happened in the past, however distant, doesn't make people who have never partaken in slavery hypocrits whether they're supporters of the royals or even descendants of confederate Americans!

If you just don't want controversy spoiling Messi's international heyday that's fair... But Portugal are going to do that anyway 😉

Portugal v Argentina final - what a way to settle the GOAT debate.

As someone who doesn't hesitate to go in on the royals and Westminster even I think this is a mad take Cruz. Its the most revisionist view of history I've ever seen! Disregarding royal families which is an antiquated concept, do you suggest tearing down the pyramids, colosseum etc...?
No, fvck no!
I am saying those who live in glass houses should be careful before they start throwing rocks at other people's real estate.

Errr wrong sport.🤔

I'm old and confused.

Fail Old Man GIF

Last edited:
Reece James confirmed out. Right decision. Not worth taking an injured player to wait for him to be fit.

Question is whether he takes Walker and Phillips. We'll find out tomorrow.

And Wales have announced their squad

Definitely notice the general lack of interest amongst football fans in this World Cup no doubt due to where it is being held and also the time of season. Club football definitely > than international football.

Latest posts