• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022 World Cup - Qatar

I honestly don't know where you can drink Budweiser or coors. Like light versions yeah cause sometimes you need to drink 12 beers before noon but standard American beer cannot be found.
I was drinking Defender IPA by Brooklyn Lager last weekend on tap near Sheffield. So you can actually find the decent stuff in the UK now.

Plenty of decent beer from America but like the Australian they sell us the shite.

"Great defending" as the replay shows Kane shooting directly at the stationary player

I honestly don't know where you can drink Budweiser or coors. Like light versions yeah cause sometimes you need to drink 12 beers before noon but standard American beer cannot be found.
Sierra Nevada pale ale is one of my go to beers. One in the fridge, but not having one Tonight.
Goose IPA is another one I like.

Pretty dull so far. England getting caught out twice on the counter by not putting in the effort to get back. It's a clear US tactic so the fact England aren't reacting is very very poor.

US's high press making it hard for England atm. Their midfield doing well to deny Bellingham and Co space like v Iran.

american loop GIF

Took out the England player then

How do England keep getting caught out on the counter? They are so passive and just not putting the effort in.

I mean we have legitimate athletes and have always been decent at counter attack. It's our only hope.

Latest posts