• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

I reckon we've had the worst transfer window... LI and Wuss fans may disagree and say they have...;)o_O:eek:

Also decided now that Trevisio will be my URC team and Pau my top 14 team. Missed watching club rugby with any sort of personnel involvement.

I may go watch Quins with the Wasps jersey on as lots of mates are quins fans.. plus support all champ teams in the Prem Cup :)

Also decided now that Trevisio will be my URC team and Pau my top 14 team. Missed watching club rugby with any sort of personnel involvement.

I may go watch Quins with the Wasps jersey on as lots of mates are quins fans.. plus support all champ teams in the Prem Cup :)
In fairness, if you go back far enough to 1867, you were really a quins fan all along ;)

Welcome back!

In fairness, if you go back far enough to 1867, you were really a quins fan all along ;)

Welcome back!
haha cheers... I just miss it too much... will always be a Wasps fan but you can't miss the buzz of a match day and the rugby.
I understand fans who can't ever watch again and not wanting to support another team but i've always found that the atmosphere and pure love of the game is the bit i want.

On the fallout since LI went under, i think Falcons/Saints/Sarries/Quins were probably very tactile and knew the vultures were circling for Irish. Knew there were some easy pick ups on the cheap and tbf i don't blame them. Irish have talent coming out everywhere especially their academy.

Players still available include Basham, Donnell, Rogerson, Goodrick-Clarke, Fischetti, Gonzalez, Morisi, Cinti, Arundell*, Dykes and Tom Collins..

Therefore feel clubs would have planned that they could pick up a few good signings late on in the window.

I reckon a few of those could already have deals that are as yet unannounced.

haha cheers... I just miss it too much... will always be a Wasps fan but you can't miss the buzz of a match day and the rugby.
I understand fans who can't ever watch again and not wanting to support another team but i've always found that the atmosphere and pure love of the game is the bit i want.

On the fallout since LI went under, i think Falcons/Saints/Sarries/Quins were probably very tactile and knew the vultures were circling for Irish. Knew there were some easy pick ups on the cheap and tbf i don't blame them. Irish have talent coming out everywhere especially their academy.

Players still available include Basham, Donnell, Rogerson, Goodrick-Clarke, Fischetti, Gonzalez, Morisi, Cinti, Arundell*, Dykes and Tom Collins..

Therefore feel clubs would have planned that they could pick up a few good signings late on in the window.

Any idea where Ben White is going?

Apparently Lovejoy Chawatama and CCS are on injury cover deals at quins (for Kerrod and Chisholm respectively).

Means they may still be available for pickup elsewhere if quins don't tie them down. I have a feeling that either Chis or Lawday may leave next year (or retire in the case of the former), so that may be the plan of action for CCS.

Basically, @Pieter Steph du Teague, don't give up hope!

Cinti has signed for Saracens

I know Salary Cap jokes are worn out but their ins vs outs are very different to everyone elses - they've signed 7 and lost 9, (which is less than everyone else, Sale: 3 in, 13 out, Tigers: 7 in 13 out) and the quality of their signings is very high as well, like they're all starters at their current clubs

Cinti has signed for Saracens

I know Salary Cap jokes are worn out but their ins vs outs are very different to everyone elses - they've signed 7 and lost 9, (which is less than everyone else, Sale: 3 in, 13 out, Tigers: 7 in 13 out) and the quality of their signings is very high as well, like they're all starters at their current clubs
It's never been a joke for me. I don't know how they do it within the cap but I don't believe it's honest.

Latest posts