• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Him and Ravouvou in the centres would make a very balanced pairing. Feel a bit for James Williams though; he had a great season but will likely be pushed to the bench now.

Transferts. Top 14 - Info Midi Olympique : Castres a attiré dans ses filets le All Black Jack Goodhue.

As long as he's not head coach, then... I've not been generally fond of Bath's desire to hire coaches who used to play for Bath; but JvG hasn't been doing that, so I'll trust his judgement.
Robbo is coming is a youth development coach, with some input on contact training for the seniors - sounds fine, if his ego accepts that.

Maybe i will have to quietly support Trevisio and Pau going forward haha.

London Irish fly half confirmed to Falcons. Good signing for us.

Noise coming out of camp is also suggesting expect a very different falcons next season...Codling is bringing his game from Oyonnax...high tempo...speed speed speed...which will far better suit our players.

Apparently they are being beasted in preseason as our fitness levels are no where near where he wants them.

Last edited:
Will Codling stick around though? He never seems to stay for more than 5mins.

Well even if he stays for a season or two and really puts us in the right direction for someone else to continue with ....that'll do for me BPM.

Whats puzzling me more is how we are financing many of these signings.

We've lost quite a lot of players but in many cases we've actually upgraded with the players coming in.

Well even if he stays for a season or two and really puts us in the right direction for someone else to continue with ....that'll do for me BPM.
Fair enough, but he rarely seems to stick around for a full season, let alone two.

Well hopefully that will change...he has the chance to build something here...a longer term project...which will then have the bigger prem teams looking, which in the long term will be what he wants.

Latest posts