• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Scotland vs Wales - 11 February 2023

Can only hope this shambles leads to a few more changes. Lots of much more solid options to try out at centre that aren't so wild that they'd make things worse.
If only Gatland had another player who was built almost exactly like North but who was actually a centre and who was in very good form.

Oh wait…

If only Gatland had another player who was built almost exactly like North but who was actually a centre and who was in very good form.

Oh wait…
Theres quite a few options coming through in my opinion. Grady, K.Williams can both be powerful -- could look at O Williams at 12 for a Owen Farrell type option. Shame Max Llewelyn was injured too as he has been playing very well as a large 12. Players are actually coming through in a position we were worried about following the Roberts-Davies era.

It's not. He butchered an easy run in before half time because he can't catch a ball (an accurate pass too) and runs into dead ends
I dont think he's ready for international rugby yet, seems a talent but hasnt quite taken fully to it, yet one for the future so sticking with him could be best option for the future.

Theres quite a few options coming through in my opinion. Grady, K.Williams can both be powerful -- could look at O Williams at 12 for a Owen Farrell type option. Shame Max Llewelyn was injured too as he has been playing very well as a large 12. Players are actually coming through in a position we were worried about following the Roberts-Davies era.
Grady was the one I was referring to really. I know he's young but he looks like a very very good prospect. At this point you really might as well try him out.

Darcy Graham is going to have a hard time getting his place back. Steyn has excelled himself
Steyn has come onto a game and seems quite reliable. But I think D'Arcy probably scored a try with that first half effort where Steyn was bundled into touch. D'arcy is probably the second best winger in the competition in my opinion (behind Penaud and just edging VDM).

I hope Hogg is fit and healthy. But if he isn't, Kinghorn getting a run in the side could be a godsend for Scotland. I mean that was just an easy run in, but the lad is absolute class.

Frightening number of missed tackles by Wales today

Do we think Patchell is genuinely Gatland's second choice, or are there other injuries? Wales clearly wasn't playing Gatlandball first half and I wonder if Gatland is getting ambitious in his old age and will roll the dice with Patchell (which I'd love to see).

I really don't see the buzz with Scotland. They are by far the most overrated team in rugby. They've never beaten a team playing well. They only win because the other team plays badly and they have some good luck.

Deano Deano Deano. After his tweet and pre match interview Biggar is already a shoe in for the tw4t of the week award and so there's no point trying to give him a run for his money.

Damn it must be tough being a Welsh fan right now. Getting spanked in every aspect.

Russell winning MOTM and then kicking to the corner and losing ground is very on brand

Latest posts