• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

next weekend it comes out here...the reviews were pretty sad on it...over dramatised said one...some ones super hard drive movie said another...but ****!..big budget block busters are the only reason i go to the movies!!!..

looks enticing!

next weekend it comes out here...the reviews were pretty sad on it...over dramatised said one...some ones super hard drive movie said another...but ****!..big budget block busters are the only reason i go to the movies!!!..

looks enticing!
[/b]

It's an awsome movie, just don't expect it to reinvent the wheel.

I just watched 300. I thought it was poor. Action was ok i suppose, but it took over an hour to get to any action. The story line was the greatest downfalls. The movie jumped from one screen to another with no explanation of whats really going on.
This film is your typical over hyped, far fetched movie.

<div class='quotemain'>

looks enticing!
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

What are you still doing here?! We kicked you out! :%#%#:

<div class='quotemain'>

looks enticing!
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Youre dick reinvents the wheel you chode.

thats quite impressive fcukernaut!...youre dick can do that? hahhaha umm why is everyone mad at this guy?

look..if your angry at us big dick people then blame your parents

HAHAHHAHAHA

Who said I was angry?

At least I'm not the one with the inadequate forum avatar! :lol:

As for the film can you people put my mind at rest re: my two concerns :

A : Why prancing round in naught but a toga whilst donning a full face helmet. Why no other armour if it's not just for homo-erotic effect.

B : Are the brave efforts of Demophilus and his 1000 or so Thespians covered.
[/b]

Jesus wept!, let me get this straight...

Your two major concerns are the historical inaccuracies and the lack of body armor, yet you have no problem with the mutant executioners or the giant battle rhino?

If your looking for a history lesson on the Spartans then i think it's pretty obvious that this is not the film for you. But if you wanna see one of Frank Miller's comics on the big screen, then go and see 300 and enjoy it for what it is..... a popcorn movie.

I'm looking forward to it's release down here, looks like one of those movies you have to see in a cinema to really appreciate.I'm d/l the torrent as i type(yeah i know it's gonna be crap quality but i've got 10gig i gotta blow before the end of the month and i'm running out of things to d/l) but i may just hold off watching that untill i see it on the big screen.

Must see on the big screen.
MUST.
3001.jpg

HAHAHHAHAHA
[/b]

Look, I'm not going to fool anyone, I'm white I don't have a massive dick. It's just average. But you should see the bottle trick; it's pure class.

<div class='quotemain'>

HAHAHHAHAHA
[/b]

Look, I'm not going to fool anyone, I'm white I don't have a massive dick. It's just average. But you should see the bottle trick; it's pure class.
[/b][/quote]

so thats what were gonna be doin at the ORC eh?

Brilliant film. Really entertaining.
Saw it in the cinema tonight with some of the boys and i loved it.
Like the rowdy arseholes we all are we left shouting "SPARTA!" over and over again.
It is just such a cool film to watch on the cinema.

Film highlights:

IMMENSE VIOLENCE
BLOOD AND GORE
COOL FIGHTS
TOPLESS WOMEN
LOTS OF SHOUTING

Pure popcorn movie.
Switch off and enjoy.

Brilliant film. Really entertaining.

Film highlights:

IMMENSE VIOLENCE
BLOOD AND GORE
COOL FIGHTS
TOPLESS WOMEN
LOTS OF SHOUTING [/b]

Plus waiting an hour before something happened. What I found funny was the film is based on ancient Greek & the lead actor was Scottish. He had a Scottish accent in the film, I waiting for Mel Gibson to run around the corner with his blue & white face paint.

Talking about accents...

The Persian King had an American accent.
The f***ing hunchback thingy was DEFINATELY Welsh.

Really f***ing weird.

Latest posts