• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

¼ Final Refs Named

A

An Tarbh

Leinster v Clermont: Dave Pearson

Biarritz v Ospreys: George Clancy

Munster v Northampton: Nigel Owens

Toulouse v Paris: Alan Lewis

Could have been worse for Leinster, at least it's not that incompetent f***wit Barnes, even though he is one of the touch judges. Thought White and Rolland would have been given a game though.

It had to be a welsh ref after we got screwed with Berdos and Poite in the pool games. Can't say I'm disappointed with Owens, suits us down to the ground if he is not in his overly pedantic c*** mood which he is rarely in nowadays.

Must say I happy with Owens as I think he one of best refs in world.

Great to see Georgie has a game too

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Mar 26 2010, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh FFS. Munster to win it then... <_<[/b]
That's the spirit Bullitt :D
Sure whatever the result, the p*ss-up always a success for both teams & Fans :p

Clancy. Could be worse. Mind you, this does mean that I'm twice as interested in Munster-Northampton. I love Nigel. Did you know he use to be a stand-up commedian?

And before someone says "You can tell by his decisions", I point people towards the SA-NZ game las year he reffed.

Owens tends to be a decent ref and you know hes not gonna be a prick like Poite with his constant idiocy. Few times I've wished a captain would just smack the ref, but OConnell kept his cool. We need at least a fair shake to get past the Saints.

Clancy. Could be worse. Mind you, this does mean that I'm twice as interested in Munster-Northampton. I love Nigel. Did you know he use to be a stand-up commedian?

And before someone says "You can tell by his decisions", I point people towards the SA-NZ game las year he reffed.

I often have a good laugh at the Nigel Owens "I'm the centre of attention, not the rugby" show.

The man is a ******* idiot, simple as that.

nigel owens is a great ref. dave pearson is fairly good aswell (better then barnes anyway). suprised theres no french ref.

Owens might want to be the 'centre of attention' but at the end of the day, he does the job correct. Barnes tries it and fails. Bring back Tony Spreadbury I say!!!

Lads I know Joel Jutge had surgery on his knee but is he retired or what.

Pity because he was by far best in world and handled every player with ease

Latest posts