• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Also why are we incentiving domestic flights? I've taken one flight to Scotland in my life and that was for a funeral when I lived in Dorset and was flying from Bournemouth. Who actually needs these things?

Rich business individuals?

I would never have considered travelling by airplane anywhere in Great Britain. Happy to slug it out with plebs on the train and bus

Rich business individuals?

I would never have considered travelling by airplane anywhere in Great Britain. Happy to slug it out with plebs on the train and bus
I'd do train (which okay is my favourite form of transport) or drive but yeah never fly unless there was time critical reasons.

The articles in that thread are hilarious if you ignore they're genuine news articles put out by the media
The chairman Mao bicycle is my favourite

Always good to see a neutral, unbiased judge for these things
Sounds like it could potentially go to a mistrial based on what the judge has said. Far as I'm aware the people killed were never convicted of the crimes the judge is saying they could be referred by.

In other right wing news, Ted Cruz was defending parents giving a Nazi salute at a school board meeting, in a hearing to discuss rising threats being made against school board members. Judges prosecuting those involved in the storming of the capitol are also receiving death threats.

The right wing in the US is becoming very dangerous, it seems death threats are being thrown out casually.

A member of the audience at a Charlie Kirk presentation asked when they could start using their guns too kill Democrats...

January 6th wasnt the end, it was the start of right wing violent extremism. The worst part is how they persist in claiming they are the victims.

Eaz8O5iU8AYw9YR.jpg:large

Yay my energy supplier is also about to go bust! I'm so going to enjoy being a vastly more shitty rate.

Bulb, government are accelerating plans to deal with its possibly immanent collapse.
So that will be the 14th energy company to collapse since September 2021. Mine collapsed last year, so I've stayed with Scottish Power. More expensive, but less likely to collapse.

Sorry to hear that yours is going under too.

So apparently Bulb has over 1.5 million customers. On top of the 2 million+ customers whose energy company has gone under so far, you are now looking at close to 4 million households. Apparently there are around 28 million households in the U.K, so that means about 14% of U.K households have been affected.

So apparently Bulb has over 1.5 million customers. On top of the 2 million+ customers whose energy company has gone under so far, you are now looking at close to 4 million households. Apparently there are around 28 million households in the U.K, so that means about 14% of U.K households have been affected.
Yup and rate rises can be over 50% more once they do collapse but the rates offered by other companies at the moment are just as bad and you can potentially loose any credit you have.

It still takes me by surprise when I read the vitriol of the Daily Mail comments section. I haven't seen the same sort of language used against Sir David Attenborough when he speaks about Climate Change.

Some of the comments

Can't we just drum up some false charges and extradite her?

what an u g l y woman she is both inside and out.

I don't think anyone needs to be educated by someone who's mentally disabled and failed basic education.

Greta, the Swedish version of AOC, will cause so much world economic destruction she will one day work in a red light district somewhere in Europe. Enjoy the temporary spotlight Greta.

Vile creature! She needs a good ro.ge.ri.ng to take her mind off climate nonsense...!

She probably hasn't been boned yet, she just needs a length or 2 then she'll be fine !

As usual it's always someone else's fault and someone else's responsibility to fix it. The UK government does love to conveniently ignore that it was the UK that actually started the stupidity with fishing licences, the UK that began harassing ships with the navy, the UK that reneged on the deal, the UK that made such a big thing of fishing in the negotiations and now after much bluster we are saying it is all the fault of the French and for them to resolve it by giving us everything we demand...

Latest posts