• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Could they finally have found it?
Respect to Mr Godfrey! I hope they'll find the funding for the new search. I remember this crash, first time I've been to Malaysia was the same year (and I think there was another crash during the summer 2014 related to Malaysian airlines, because I remember it happened one week before my flight to Kuala Lumpur with those airlines)

Respect to Mr Godfrey! I hope they'll find the funding for the new search. I remember this crash, first time I've been to Malaysia was the same year (and I think there was another crash during the summer 2014 related to Malaysian airlines, because I remember it happened one week before my flight to Kuala Lumpur with those airlines)
Yeh getting that black box and finding out what happened that fateful night will be vital to put those victims' families minds at rest. Just one of the strangest aviation mysteries I can ever recall.

Yeh getting that black box and finding out what happened that fateful night will be vital to put those victims' families minds at rest.
Exactly. But it's also important for the whole aviation: to find out what went wrong and find a way to avoid it in the future. And what do you think in general about this crash? I believe in a "pilot hijacking" theory (the flight trajectory was changed as far as I understood? So it sounds logical), also heard about some "gun" that was transported illegally during this flight,but it's more of a tinfoil-hat theory.

Was talking with my wife about this. I personally agree and think they should be held responsible. It sounds like they ignored all of the the schools warnings and concerns and only realised when they found the gun missing that he was actually a danger to people. Thing is America is so far off the spectrum that almost everything about the gun culture there seems crazy. How can anyone think that a gun is a good present for a teenager? How can any country not have background checks to check if people should be buying guns? I know some people can be responsible, but the number of deaths from irresponsible gun owners far out weighs any benefit to those who do use guns safely.

Was talking with my wife about this. I personally agree and think they should be held responsible. It sounds like they ignored all of the the schools warnings and concerns and only realised when they found the gun missing that he was actually a danger to people. Thing is America is so far off the spectrum that almost everything about the gun culture there seems crazy. How can anyone think that a gun is a good present for a teenager? How can any country not have background checks to check if people should be buying guns? I know some people can be responsible, but the number of deaths from irresponsible gun owners far out weighs any benefit to those who do use guns safely.
Yeh, I love going to the states on holiday for a couple of weeks, but would never consider living/settling out there for that reason. Pretty insane their gun culture. Something I will never fully understand how they can defend and uphold.

Yeh, I love going to the states on holiday for a couple of weeks, but would never consider living/settling out there for that reason. Pretty insane their gun culture. Something I will never fully understand how they can defend and uphold.
Working and holiday rights are absolute ******** as well.

Working and holiday rights are absolute ******** as well.
Yeh it's insane like you have 2 weeks of annual leave. You have to be in a company like 20 years to earn annual leave anywhere near what we have here.

Still, if you can make in America you can of course make a lot of money and have a great lifestyle if you're successful. But at what cost on the flip side?

263648511_10221140903218756_8948310898553214052_n.jpg

It's called "Truth Social". It couldn't be further from it.
All of these right wing so called "free speech" sites have invariably had even more draconian censorship and banning policies than those they argued against. Whilst they may argue standard social media is partisan, it doesn't set out to be (and evidence shows right wing groups and pages have FAR larger presence on things like Twitter, Facebook and Youtube than left wing ones do). These sites on the other hand are built around the sole idea of being partisan echo chambers.

It's like a cult

It is a cult of perverted hyper individualism. There are responsible gun owners and there are gun nuts. These idiots are the latter. o_O The vast majority of Americans are in favor of background checks prior to gun ownership. But these whack jobs think everyone should be strapped with hand guns, rifles and automatic weapons. They're paranoid morons.

Last edited:
It is a cult of perverted hyper individualism. There are responsible gun owners and there are gun nuts. These idiots are the latter. o_O The vast majority of Americans are in favor of background checks prior to gun ownership. But these whack jobs think every white person should be strapped with hand guns, rifles and automatic weapons. They're paranoid morons.
FTFY

It is a cult of perverted hyper individualism. There are responsible gun owners and there are gun nuts. These idiots are the latter. o_O The vast majority of Americans are in favor of background checks prior to gun ownership. But these whack jobs think everyone should be strapped with hand guns, rifles and automatic weapons. They're paranoid morons.
You can be the most ardent gun supporter but why on earth would you pass for a Christmas photo with them? It's just so weird and not mentally healthy at all. Replace the guns with machetes and see if that family still thinks it's appropriate. The gun cult prevents them seeing what is reasonable any more in the same way religious or political cults do.

You can be the most ardent gun supporter but why on earth would you pass for a Christmas photo with them? It's just so weird and not mentally healthy at all. Replace the guns with machetes and see if that family still thinks it's appropriate. The gun cult prevents them seeing what is reasonable any more in the same way religious or political cults do.
TBF, as far as I can tell, the gun cult fully approves of knives as well

Latest posts