• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'glorious' 12th of July in Northern Ireland tomorrow. As usual contentious bonfires in the news.

Residents told to leave their homes in one town and their houses 'made safe' with flame retardant foam and panels.

Removal of a bonfire outside of leisure centre cancelled by the council because of 'serious threats' against contractors tasked with removing it and elements of the UVF present.

If only the Unionists realised their 'own' history and that King Billy was gay and was supported by the Pope in 1690.

As someone who doesn't conform to a Unionist or Nationalist ideology, you can't get better than this time of the year to show the world why Northern Ireland is still backwards.

God help the golfers up on the north coast for the Open.

The 'glorious' 12th of July in Northern Ireland tomorrow. As usual contentious bonfires in the news.

Residents told to leave their homes in one town and their houses 'made safe' with flame retardant foam and panels.

Removal of a bonfire outside of leisure centre cancelled by the council because of 'serious threats' against contractors tasked with removing it and elements of the UVF present.

If only the Unionists realised their 'own' history and that King Billy was gay and was supported by the Pope in 1690.

As someone who doesn't conform to a Unionist or Nationalist ideology, you can't get better than this time of the year to show the world why Northern Ireland is still backwards.

God help the golfers up on the north coast for the Open.
You'd wish they'd pack that **** in the week before they host an event that will get the world's attention for the second time in history. It's a joke that it's still allowed in all honesty, they prove time and time again, whether it be burning tri-colours or pictures of revered nationalists or planning routes through areas where they're not wanted, that this isn't about their planted culture but purely provocative.

Can't say I don't conform to nationalist ideology but having not grown up in the north (all my family are from there) I am somewhat removed from it all and the orange order and these marches are nothing if not provocative and anti-Irish no matter what they say.

Tommy sent down for 9 months and wears a t shirt saying he's been convicted of Journalism. WTF? That was not journalism what you were doing you piece **** no matter what it says on your t-shirt.

Last edited:
And any journalist doing what he did would of been held of contempt of court as well.

Tommy sent down for 9 months and wears a t shirt saying he's been convicted of Journalism. WTF? That was not journalism what you were doing you piece **** no matter what it says on your t-shirt.
Hes been put in protective custody for his own safety...10 weeks of eating his breakfast with paedophiles then!

Just seen the Panorama on Labour anti-semitism. Damn it paints a very very bad picture of Labour, as if there wasn't already enough wrong with them.

Just seen the Panorama on Labour anti-semitism. Damn it paints a very very bad picture of Labour, as if there wasn't already enough wrong with them.
most worrying from a labour pov was all the inner circle on the radio the next day saying this was not only a bunch of anti Corbyn types having a pop but that the Israeli government was behind it.

Not sure who's worse at the minute rabid tories or rabid Marxist.

This why polls madly are placing the LDs/TBP 1st and 2nd.

TBP are promising the unicorns to rabid leave supporters.

LDs are promising to remain within EU to rabid remain supporters.

Both are providing a real message of 'positive' change from the two main parties.

N.B. I find the TBP a bunch of regressive douchenozzles and there is nothing positive about them but I understand why their rhetoric is seen as positive by their supporters.

Mail on Sunday claiming today Trump nixed the Iran deal to spite Obama leading to the current situation.

I mean duh why it's taken them so long.

Was there anyone in the world (who was aware of what happened) that didn't already know it was spite?

Trump calling on twitter than members of the opposition who are clearly from foreign countries should go back... Casually forgets all people, bar the native Americans, are in fact from foreign countries

Trump calling on twitter than members of the opposition who are clearly from foreign countries should go back... Casually forgets all people, bar the native Americans, are in fact from foreign countries

Also casually forgets his wife...

I see what he is doing: stirring up his white nationalist base. But i am still astounded that this guy is in the White House in the highest office in the world and he continually gets away with this.

Sadly:

Now on the M4

D-5ls6RXsAAH4xJ.jpg

Trump really is the master of burying bad news.

Epstein gets arrested a couple of days ago, everyone's talking about how much trump loves him (with quotes) and the testimony of the woman who claims she was raped by trump when she was 13 is making the rounds...he gets on twitter spouts some racism and everyone forgets about how he's buddy buddy with the most open paedophile/sex trafficker in America

It's obvious that they have picked BoJo not because he is the best candidate to be PM but because they think he is their best hope of winning the next election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts