• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Argentina vs Scotland

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
6-13

Scotland need to raise their game, Argentina are taking charge of the possession and territory, Scotland are making too many basic errors at the moment and the kicking game isn't producing the results.

The Pumas aren't playing all that well either, we can win this.

Just keep it like this and we will win, I haven't seen many times the Scottish in our 22 with possesion as we have been there.

Just keep it like this and we will win, I haven't seen many times the Scottish in our 22 with possesion as we have been there.
[/b]

Sadly, I think you could be right.

Hope the Scots come back on with a new game plan.

Here we go, second half...

Four substitutions at once for Scotland?

Let's hope this signals a change in strategy.

Try by Scotland's Cusiter in the 63rd minute!

EDIT: Amazing conversion. 19-13 now.

Fabulous Scottish try in the corner, breaking half of the Argantinian XV in the process. Patterson converts with the help of the upright.

13-19

Try by the Aberdeen lad from my old school - Chris Cusiter.

Great Scottish attack there and a conversion again from Paterson at a horrible angle, brilliant stuff. We may make something of this game yet.

No offence, but if Scotland win i'll be f***ing livid! There's no way they deserve to be semi-finalists ahead of Argentina!

No offence, but if Scotland win i'll be f***ing livid! There's no way they deserve to be semi-finalists ahead of Argentina! [/b]

By all rights, there's no way France or England deserve to be in the semis ahead of the AB's or the Convicts if you look at performances so far. It asll depends on the result on the day.

Actually, if Scotland wins this game, they deserve the win whole-heartedly. Argentina is playing with furor but Scotland is fighting back with heart.

That said, I don't think they'll pull this one off.

Another two subsitutions coming on, Frank Hadden really is throwing everything at the Pumas, as well he should!

Cross-field kick out from Parks, Argies still lead by 6 with a minute to go. Well done Parks hey!

Ah well, congratulations to Argentina, they deserved the victory.

We could have won, but didn't, what a nailbiting finish.

Congrats Argies, well-deserved for making it into the last 4.

19-13 to Argies in the end.

Well done Scotland, you may not have sparkled at times, but you are the best celtic nation in terms of success in the RWC, and gave Argentina a good game (better than Ireland)

Argentina bored me there, will have to do better to box the boks out, but its possible, SA looked poor today.

Ah well, congratulations to Argentina, they deserved the victory.

We could have won, but didn't, what a nailbiting finish.
[/b]

ARRRRRRRGHH TYPICALLY SCOTTISH

Latest posts