• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ARU/NZRU to refuse NH tours

<div class='quotemain'>
My sidekick, RC, will be back around October I believe.

[/b]
Cool, just in time for Wales' clean-sweep over the SH teams. [/b][/quote]
I will have some of what you are on, thank you. Possibly then I can make unrealistic claims whilst under the influence of said substance.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
I will have some of what you are on, thank you. Possibly then I can make unrealistic claims whilst under the influence of said substance.
[/b][/quote]
Yeh, unrealistic claims such as "Australia have a chance against Wales this Autumn."

;)

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
[/b][/quote]
Yeh, unrealistic claims such as "Australia have a chance against Wales this Autumn."

;)
[/b][/quote]
Exactly.

I wouldn't be saying that because we'll be touring in what we call Spring.

Oh snap. I win. End of.

actually since you mention it since when is november autumn? we dont really get an autumn except for maybe 3 weeks in september/october

and its well known NH rugby is much better thats why all your best players are coming up here :D :yes:

*sits back and waits*

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Considering how poor the last few Australia vs Wales matches have been, you guys can be compared to an equivelent non-event of magnitude, such as Northampton vs Worcester Warriors circa 2006/7...

..why don't you guys let the adults (Ireland, New Zealand, England, South Africa, etc) play while you guys go duke it out in the ball pool.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Nah, 4chan can be funny. 606 is just desperately pathetic and annoying. I only go on there to discuss club rugby and international rugby (when I dare), but then I get flamed for either:

a. Denying the greatness that is England.
b. For saying Luke McAlister (among others) > Henson.
c. Saying that Wales have good chances in the Autumn Internationals.
d. For calling out the steaming pile of turd that is England's backroom staff.
e. For saying Cipriani > O'<strike>Crack-Up</strike>Gara.
[/b]

You deserve to be flamed for supporting point c.
[/b][/quote]
Says Mr. anti-Wales who, despite popular belief and current form, thought France would maul us by 20 points a few days before we won the Grand Slam. ;)
[/b][/quote]

You do have a good memory Speedy, I'll give you that.

Can't wait for the "Autumn" internationals, they seem to bring out the best in this forum. Hope Lora is around by then :) [/b][/quote]

I hope so to, it's been a while since I've gained control of his signature when he made another retarded bet in the week leading up to the annual 40 point flogging.

Reds playing the All Blacks would be awesome.

But saying that wouldnt all the provincial sides be second string as well because there best players will be playing for Aus/NZ??

Latest posts