• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ask TRF!

Kidneys position, has he done enough to get a bit of comfort going into the 6n or will his contract renewal all depend on his performance in the next five games?

Is Cian Healy now the best loosehead apart from some Georgian?:p

Do you think the USA will ever become a force in world rugby?

Last edited:
Is Cian Healy now the best loosehead apart from some Georgian?:p

Nah. All these looseheads are better than Healy imo.

78227_CLERMONT_DOMINGO_180209.jpg

images
images
images
images
images
images
9k=

Also perhaps not on form now, but when he is on form ...

images

Last edited:
Can I have my question from ages ago answered?

This is for Feicarsinn and the Irish contingent especially.

Why in the Irish system, do they prefer the more traditional ball handling centre, compared to the crash ball centre that has become the norm?

For example, James Downey and Eamonn Sheridan are two examples of centres neither of whom really established themselves in Ireland and had to go to England to find opportunities. Whilst all the provinces select centres who's skills are more nimble footwork and good ball skills. Even some imported crash ball centres like Tuitupou didn't really work out that well, and the provinces mostly have smaller more nimble centres such as BOD, D'Arcy, McFadden, O'Malley, Cave, Wallace, Earls, Griffin etc

Can I have my question from ages ago answered?

This is for Feicarsinn and the Irish contingent especially.

Why in the Irish system, do they prefer the more traditional ball handling centre, compared to the crash ball centre that has become the norm?

For example, James Downey and Eamonn Sheridan are two examples of centres neither of whom really established themselves in Ireland and had to go to England to find opportunities. Whilst all the provinces select centres who's skills are more nimble footwork and good ball skills. Even some imported crash ball centres like Tuitupou didn't really work out that well, and the provinces mostly have smaller more nimble centres such as BOD, D'Arcy, McFadden, O'Malley, Cave, Wallace, Earls, Griffin etc

Oddly enough I answered this on the podcast we never put up. I'll give it another go this evening mate. I have a theory about it, so I'll try to give it a few minutes.

Just out of curiosity, if you record it this evening, will it be up tonight or tomorrow? :)

Errr, if I can get it up in the next 2 or 3 days I'll be happy. Don't mean to be an ass, but I gots lots and lots of work due in the next few days. Tuesday would be a reasonable bet, but I may try to get it up tonight.

Errr, if I can get it up in the next 2 or 3 days I'll be happy. Don't mean to be an ass, but I gots lots and lots of work due in the next few days. Tuesday would be a reasonable bet, but I may try to get it up tonight.

Ok no problem!

New Zealand.

How so??

to win a royal rumble you need to throw guys over the rope. Andrew Hore, Ma'a Nonu and maybe Ali Williams...

Clearly the Boks with their big driving forwards would have the upper hand. But maybe Georgia and Romania with their wrestling background would be the best contenders?

Latest posts