• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ask TRF!

How so??

to win a royal rumble you need to throw guys over the rope. Andrew Hore, Ma'a Nonu and maybe Ali Williams...

Clearly the Boks with their big driving forwards would have the upper hand. But maybe Georgia and Romania with their wrestling background would be the best contenders?

One man team right there.
My post was not serious.
Maybe this one too.

Last edited:
I reckon the Irish would give a good account of themselves ... Tenacious , and we are bred into a good fighting mentality.

I reckon the Georgians what with their soft spot for brawling would do well also . And the French

One man team right there.
My post was not serious.
Maybe this one too.

Yup!

I reckon the Irish would give a good account of themselves ... Tenacious , and we are bred into a good fighting mentality.

I reckon the Georgians what with their soft spot for brawling would do well also . And the French

Oh yeah! especially when your name is Keith Earls...

You gingers stand no chance!!

Yup!

Oh yeah! especially when your name is Keith Earls...

You gingers stand no chance!!

There was not a single ginger on any Irish team over the Autumn internationals..we have successfully bred them out.

Rugby_Union_10-1_jp_667103t.jpg

This man would **** any team up singlehandedly.

Rome provides a fittingly gladiatorial backdrop next Saturday, when Sean O'Brien makes his first Six Nations start — though his heroic qualities don't necessarily require a grand setting. Leinster teammates first noticed them in leafy Hertfordshire two seasons ago, when Leinster A played Saracens A at Old Albanians RFC.

That day, O'Brien was an innocent bystander when a row broke out, only to be drawn centre-stage by Dan Scarborough, the former England wing. Perhaps keen to impress his forwards, Scarborough hurtled towards the 21-year-old, grabbed him by the throat and advised him, with great originality, to "get off back to Ireland, Paddy, and eat some spuds."

Sitting in the Ireland team hotel in Limerick last Tuesday, O'Brien smiled at the memory of his response: "I told him, 'I'll show you spuds.' And then I hit him on the jaw with a right hook, so I did."

Scarborough was stretchered off the field following a solitary punch.

Latest posts