Australasian Release Information

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by myusernameisprettybland, Oct 8, 2005.

1. the official sony australian website has rugby challenge 2006 down as coming out on november 10th.... can anyone confirm this?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

Nah, and I wouldnt hold your breath either until we here something straight from the source. If weve learnt anything from RL2 its that we shouldnt trust any release dates that are being thrown around.

4. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

In one of Trevor's recent posts he mentioned that they are hoping for a mid november 05 release.

5. ak47

ak47 Guest

95% of release dates are false in australia

PALGN - they have MCC and RL2 out at end of this month

GPSTORE - generally pretty clued in, but i have caught them out

PS2 - At some stage they will be accurate but coz they update that schedule monthly, its always out

Trev will confirm an aussie release, but I'd just order from the UK, as you normally save about AUD$5.00 per order (inc shipping), and u also get it before australia - DID IT FOR BLIC

6. coughas

coughas Guest

where can u order from in the UK? I wish Play.com delivered to Australia cause its only 18 pounds. Where is the cheapest and best place to pre-order from if i live in Australia? I don't mind ordering from UK or anywhere overseas.

7. ak47

ak47 Guest

www.game.net - i know they deliver to australia

and i think amazon may aswell - but unsure

also keep a look out on www.dvdcrave.com.au - this aussie online mob sometimes gets software from the UK, and they are situated in south australia, for next day delivery

8. Black|Raven

Black|Raven Guest

what ever they do, i hope they don't rush it!
    we want quality dammit!

9. ak47

ak47 Guest

www.dvdcrave.com have this for november 11

i aint relying on that date, but if trev and ian can confirm the official release in australia that'd be great

or any release date, UK or SH............RC2006 is looking the goods

10. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

Not that I believe them but...

Note that last bit "all the official team and player licenses", they don't really know what they are talking about.

Links to buy:
    http://www.gpstore.co.nz/Search/?a=games&q...allenge+2006%22

Only NZ$80.90 for PS2, it's sad that Swordfish have had such bad luck with publishers, could've sold quite a few more I think if they'd had better luck.

[​IMG]

11. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Ther's nobody from france/italy on the cover. does that mean they are unlicensed? I don't care, I'm just waiting for the australian release!

12. we shud have spencer on the cover in his heinycup uniform

13. I would wait for Trev before even speculating on release dates, he'll have a better idea.

14. ds_cru

ds_cru Guest

About 99% of release out there so far have 10th or 11th Nov. i'm thinkin there's a very good chance of it being true. Only Play.com have different, from Feb to a Nov release, then its gone back to Feb again.
    Like Trev has said, there's not gonna b much talk about it anywhere prior to release. Thanks the publishers for that, still can't believe they haven't posted any footage, even after the games finished. How lazy is that

15. robbinho

robbinho Guest

Or read one of the othere threads, where trev says:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

16. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

1st of december at gameswarehouse....i think

17. toup

toup Guest

Know this is slightly OT, but just looking at UK release and amazon has xbox and ps2 moved back to 25 Nov but PC still on 11 Nov... which all ties in with what Trev said about PC version maybe sneaking out earlier. Trying to decide whether to order on PC as well as xbox now..... [​IMG]

18. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

February now for us?

19. arggghhhhhh

all gud atleast its comin out...with competition too!!

wooohoo..shud be good,will be renting both and testing them out

20. esoj

esoj Guest

oh well at least it is coming out. obiviously sales might be cut a bit with competition from ea but hopefully it still sales a fair few down here.

21. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Yeah, I fear that EA may halve their sales in the SH....Stupid move Trev.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!