• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australian Squad Named

No way, you want Ioane where he will do more damage to defence, he creates tries from nothing, leave wing to Mitchell and Tuquiri.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ May 27 2009, 04:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
No way, you want Ioane where he will do more damage to defence, he creates tries from nothing, leave wing to Mitchell and Tuquiri.[/b]

Ioane might be a future outside centre for the Wallabies, but Deans was definitely going to play him on the wing with Barnes and especially Mortlock in the team...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ May 27 2009, 04:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
No way, you want Ioane where he will do more damage to defence, he creates tries from nothing, leave wing to Mitchell and Tuquiri.[/b]

Mitchells good but I hear Turner is faster and better (aussie quickest winger). I would shove Ashley-Cooper at 13, Tuqiri and Turner at 11 and 14, and Mitchell at 15. But I hear Mortlock is too much of a key player in team morality so he can't be dropped. And Peter Hynes also, his defense is solid.

Latest posts