• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 2017/18 round 12

Loss of veainu and genge has really hit tigers, i dont think that is all of their issues though. Passing across the field and getting tackled on the gain line happened a few times.

Chiefs so inaccurate in that first half, pushing hard and knocking on or steeno kicking through with no1 anywhere close. But put the hammer on in the second. The strength of Ewer to drive Armand over is impressive.

Nowell vs May. Nowell breaks the first tackle drawing in more defenders almost every time. May didnt do to bad except for setting up Slades try. Although with the wind his positioning wasnt tested at much. He made a few good runs but i think nowell comes out on top in this round. With no daly and then the debaits going to come back up either nowell may watson or watson brown and.....

I saw Nowell run straight over the top of Cole and then drag Mapapalangi several metres down the pitch with him afterwards

Did you see the monster that is Ford hold Nowell up and stop him dead when Nowell dared to try and run through him.
Haha hense the word almost, ford did well and is better defender than people gives hime credit for but watching the game Nowell did break the tackle quite a few times. Ford did put in some great touch finders though.

Tried to avoid this over the festive period, hope you all had good ones!

Regarding the Chiefs Tigers game. We just weren't clever enough. If its clear ref's are allowing players to fly into rucks off feet, lay on the ball and push the offside laws then we should wise-up and do the same. Our kick chase was laughable and lack of 7 very apparent. Forwards toothless.

Something is very wrong and its sad to see Tigers and Saints in such a state.

Tried to avoid this over the festive period, hope you all had good ones!

Regarding the Chiefs Tigers game. We just weren't clever enough. If its clear ref's are allowing players to fly into rucks off feet, lay on the ball and push the offside laws then we should wise-up and do the same. Our kick chase was laughable and lack of 7 very apparent. Forwards toothless.

Something is very wrong and its sad to see Tigers and Saints in such a state.

For me it was tigers doing 2 passes along the line and gettinh tackled behind the gainline. Yes i know 9.tigers 10. Saints. If i got told that wpuld be the case after 12 games i wouldnt believe it, especially tigers.

For me it was tigers doing 2 passes along the line and gettinh tackled behind the gainline. Yes i know 9.tigers 10. Saints. If i got told that wpuld be the case after 12 games i wouldnt believe it, especially tigers.

No idea why we keep chucking it about aimlessly. You have to earn the right to go wide with powerful phases and forward parity at least, we had neither.

Exeter looked like a completely different team after subbing in Simmonds and White.

No tries with 24 minutes to go... finish the try with a bonus point win.

Latest posts