• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 2017/18 round 12

We've not won an away game since 1862, so I'm not holding out much hope.
If we can replicate our 2nd half form from last week, for the whole game, then we're in with a shout though

This Gloucester hooker is terrible,
Given away at least two pens, kicked the ball instead of hooking it in the scrum resulting in a turnover and poor darts has led to one lineot turnover and some sloppy Glaws ball when it did find it's target

If Mallinder jnr wasn't so petulant i would feel sorry for him.

The commentators keep banging on about him being a "quality player" in the face of all evidence, it's bizarre.

Northampton are bloody awful. In defence it looks like they met for the fist time this morning. I didn't think I'd see a worse first 20 than Bath yesterday all year, then the very next day ...

Mallinder... One of the worst individual performances I've seen in ages. Northampton as a whole are useless here. Hartley's "leadership" no longer enough to make up for his failings as a player? Repeatedly loses control of the ball and not that strong defensively. Lawes the only Saints player who really looks like he can be bothered and not for the first time this year.

LBP is better than nothing but the referee **** himself at the end.
Evans offloads to McGuigan who is 5m out and no one in front of him, Gloucester player steams into the ball with one arm out and deflects it to touch.
Referee decides it came off his shoulder not upper arm, refuses to check.
Replays after the fact show it didn't hit the shoulder.
That's a PT and a yellow card ffs

If that knock on's a yellow then it's a penalty try, surely? If Chisholm hadn't got it it was a certain try

Notable that JP seems to know and is using the players' first names, which is unusual.

43-14 BT sport "North would prob be wanting to come on now with the game in the balance and make a difference" the game is over FFS.

Was a great game to watch as a neutral and good atmosphere in the stadium. Mallinder had a shocked and how a prem team leaves that many gaps in defence is beyond me but 10th is a deserving place for saints on current form.

Tigers however on form i wouldnt say deserve to be in 9th, was shocked when i saw that its that close in the table. Big game for both teams tomorrow i cant wait :) tough game but at sandy park with chiefs playing well i think we will edge it.

Latest posts