• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 2017/18 Round 19

Jp Doyle has had a great game, but Ross just cleared out Cooper-Woolley with his head, maybe take a look at that?
It's that annoying thing of if this was a wasps home game, the crowd would make a big enough deal that the referee would probably refer it back to the TMO for foul play. And seemingly small things like that are why having home advantage matters in rugby.

I also think Bassett was completely taken out earlier by the half way line off the ball.

On looking bad, that looked extremely painful. Three heads banging together. Cipriani just went down.

One time, earlier, a sale player tackled a wasps player.
Disgusting, should be banned imo

That triple head clash was naaaaaasty

One time, earlier, a sale player tackled a wasps player.
Disgusting, should be banned imo

That triple head clash was naaaaaasty

Actually the Bassett incident was way off the ball and behind the ruck. Not legal in anyway.

As for the head clash, how are any of those 3 still on the pitch. Surely they should all be off for HIA's

Gopperth just said to JP that Faf should be penalised for carrying the ball into contact like that........wut

I was wondering about the clock not being stopped and that's a good point as now Haskell is about to come back on. Don't see how that's right.

As for the head clash, how are any of those 3 still on the pitch. Surely they should all be off for HIA's

I thought I'd missed something when I looked up at the TV and saw de Klerk still on the field.

Ave iiittttt
You can tell we're not used to winning at the death from the way everyone on the sideline is losing their ******* minds

I thought I'd missed something when I looked up at the TV and saw de Klerk still on the field.

Well World Rugby have already questioned the officiating of high tackles in the Premiership and there 3 players clash heads which knocks one out and apparently that isn't worthy of a HIA for all of them? Guess that's why I'm not a doctor.

I was wondering about the clock not being stopped and that's a good point as now Haskell is about to come back on. Don't see how that's right.
I think JP told them where to go if/when they tried, his time was officially done by the time the scrum actually took place... Without him

Bonus point win for Sale and losing bonus for Wasps. Top four is wide open.

I could understand him saying that if they didn't show the replay,
The forearm was across ciprianis chest, it was forehead to temple that KOd him

Latest posts