• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best Place to import NCAA Football 2006 (NTSC)

R

Ripper

Hello my Loyal Subjects of TRF...

Just wondering if there is anyone here who has imported PS2 games or imported from a store that sells PS2 games in America... What would be the most reliable place to buy from? The cheapest? The Place which would post it the fastest?

You can't play it anyway. Unless, ripper, you don't have a you know what do you?
<

<

...Sorry JJ.

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 19 2005, 10:05 AM
Hello my Loyal Subjects of TRF...

Just wondering if there is anyone here who has imported PS2 games or imported from a store that sells PS2 games in America... What would be the most reliable place to buy from? The cheapest? The Place which would post it the fastest?
Although I haven't bought from there, Amazon would be good wouldn't it?

Games from the USA are NTSC, so if you have a normal PS2 you will only be able to play PAL games.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..+Jul 19 2005, 12:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (..::ERIC::.. @ Jul 19 2005, 12:05 PM)</div>
Games from the USA are NTSC, so if you have a normal PS2 you will only be able to play PAL games.[/b]
No **** Sherlock

lets just say for my purposes that a Wizard made my PS2 Magical...

<!--QuoteBegin-JJ

That wouldve been my first thought, but Ive been burned twice by them already, although the First time I got my money back and the 2nd time after a month and a half I finally recieved my order, cant be stuffed going through them again.

Knuck PM'd me something promising tho.

Originally posted by Ripper+Jul 19 2005, 01:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jul 19 2005, 01:05 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-JJ

That wouldve been my first thought, but Ive been burned twice by them already, although the First time I got my money back and the 2nd time after a month and a half I finally recieved my order, cant be stuffed going through them again.

Knuck PM'd me something promising tho. [/b]
True. I would've thought a company that has managed to get as big as them would be a bit better than that. Ah well.

yeah amazon would have been my suggestion as well as they usally have good prices and are a well knowen company. I am sure there are others though that will ship to nz for a good price.

Latest posts