• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Biggest Girl in the world

She lost considerable amount of fat apparantly, luckily, that kid wasn't making it to her 8th birthday at that pace.

Still, maybe DarkmanX would do her anyway :s

I saw her on TV about a week ago. She is down to around 60kg now I think.

Her mother is a fair size as well, just by looking at her I'd say 120kg.

Don't let DMX see this...in no time at all there'll be a splatter of sticky liquid upon the screen...

thats funny,

i always thought that ripper was the biggest girl around.

I just saw an update last week on national news...The girl, Jessica, was removed from her home and sent to an obesity clinic and the mother was forced to undergo parenting classes and counseling. Jessica has lost all the weight (amazingly) but has to deal with all the extra skin. Really sad, sad story. WTF was her mother thinking?
Here's a similar clip in English:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I6j6GcP3-uQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I6j6GcP3-uQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

You can always gt rid of excess skin, even though it's painful, but I heard that even though she lost a LOT of weight, she has had to have surgery ro reinforce her legs, as they were growing all crooked from carrying all that weight all those years.

And to people thinking this is funny: It's NOT. If you hear her trying to catch her breath, you can not find it funny :s

Glmad to hear the mother wss sent to parenting classes, she should have a hysterectomy just to prevent her from having any other children. It's just child abuse!

Its sad actually. It shows a failure of society and of the family to give her a decent diet.

The problem is that there has to be a point where a parent, a brother, an uncle or a friend has to stop someone on the slipery slope to obeisety and say "seriously, mate, what the f***" and get them back onto the road to recovery. Simply listening to them complain about why they see food as a security blanket and this and that and the other and then "reccomending" that maybe they should go on a diet or go see a Doctor doesn't do it.

When people start to binge eat or get addicted to over-eating, its the start of a very bad thing and it always inevitably ends in an early death.

The same thing goes for other eating disorders. Its not because nobody "understands them", its because there is no authority in the family and nobody is brave enough to admit that there is something wrong with the son/daughter who eats nothing day after day and drinks only water and weighs four stone eight pounds. At some point, someone has to bite the bullet and take action and if it means forcing them to eat or forcing them to diet and exercise then so be it.

Neither of those options are child abuse, its tough love. Standing there idly while their Daughter eats and eats and eats and weights half a ton by the time they are seven or drift deeper and deeper into anorexia is child abuse. In both cases, the parents should be prosecuted for child abuse.

A seven year old is not getting 5 litres of cola, 5 kilos of chocolate and 15 burgers with fries out of nowhere. The little girl is just doing as she thinks is right, her mother has been cosntantly giving her food since she was born :s
To me, that is child abuse.

25% of America's white population has German roots - it begins to make sense. Shhhtroodel anyone? Sugar? Fat? Chemicals? Profit?

Kids are a miracle - to allow this destruction in their lives is evil.

Its sad actually. It shows a failure of society and of the family to give her a decent diet.

The problem is that there has to be a point where a parent, a brother, an uncle or a friend has to stop someone on the slipery slope to obeisety and say "seriously, mate, what the f***" and get them back onto the road to recovery. Simply listening to them complain about why they see food as a security blanket and this and that and the other and then "reccomending" that maybe they should go on a diet or go see a Doctor doesn't do it.

When people start to binge eat or get addicted to over-eating, its the start of a very bad thing and it always inevitably ends in an early death.

The same thing goes for other eating disorders. Its not because nobody "understands them", its because there is no authority in the family and nobody is brave enough to admit that there is something wrong with the son/daughter who eats nothing day after day and drinks only water and weighs four stone eight pounds. At some point, someone has to bite the bullet and take action and if it means forcing them to eat or forcing them to diet and exercise then so be it.

Neither of those options are child abuse, its tough love. Standing there idly while their Daughter eats and eats and eats and weights half a ton by the time they are seven or drift deeper and deeper into anorexia is child abuse. In both cases, the parents should be prosecuted for child abuse. [/b]
Yeah, you are right on the money...no one steps up anymore and stops this sort of behaivior. It's all "acceptance" and soft love techniques nowadays...tough love is really the only option sometime...and why accept something that is totally changeable?

Post edited by Prestwick at 12:37pm GMT

*Absolutely unacceptable behaviour DarkManX, please do not directly insult other members in such a strong manner

Post edited by Prestwick at 12:37pm GMT[/b]
1023240.jpg

Kids get it too easy, hitting kids should come back into fashion, even if they aren't your kids, that'll stop em being such annoying ********....thinking thier opinions matter and the such

ikvat, I'm sure you can add more than just one word.

I don't think Kids should get beaten with belts, but I don't see why there are organisations who are trying to make a slap on the wrist illegal. My mom used to slap me on the fingers whenever I started playing with the buttons on the furnace, and it probably did me more good then I realised at that time.

As long as your intention isn't to hurt your child, but to prevent them from doing something more harmful, then I agree with the toughness on children. Which doesn't mean kids don't have an opinion of their own, that is valuable and should be heard. How else are you going to stimulate your child to think for itself, if you never allow it to speak?

ikvat, I'm sure you can add more than just one word.

I don't think Kids should get beaten with belts, but I don't see why there are organisations who are trying to make a slap on the wrist illegal. My mom used to slap me on the fingers whenever I started playing with the buttons on the furnace, and it probably did me more good then I realised at that time.

As long as your intention isn't to hurt your child, but to prevent them from doing something more harmful, then I agree with the toughness on children. Which doesn't mean kids don't have an opinion of their own, that is valuable and should be heard. How else are you going to stimulate your child to think for itself, if you never allow it to speak?
[/b]

the thing is, most organisatios arnt. there is a very large % of people who know what they are talking about who say that smacking is bad, yet only a small % actually are saying getting rid of it. i have a very stong opinion on this, simply because people do not know what they are talking about. because heres the facts: a smack (in nz at least) is STILL LEGAL. however, ripping your childs arm off, to get them off the sofa/floor/bed etc, throwing them onto your knee, or ramming their head downwards and breaking spoons over their backside drawing blood is. its called assult. if i were to do that to you, i would go to prision. doing it to your own child shouldnt be any diffrent. now my strongest point is: when physical punnishment was taken out of schools, it was the SINGLE GREATEST RISE in attendance, grades and morale. so it is proven that smacking is obselete in the first place. children are not dogs, and learn not to do things, they need to learn why not to do things.

Well a rise in attendance and general morale is all very well Sambad, but here`s the thing: about 15 years ago, 2 things were abolished over here in SA- corporal punishment in schools, and a 1 year stint of compulsory military service. Since then, we`ve had a more than tenfold increase in crime over here. Coincidence? I think not.

The thing is, for the most part, positive reinforcement is definately the best way to go with disciplining children. But sometimes, when this does not result in changing behaviour patterns, well I have absolutely no problems with a whack. Children need to learn that there are consequences to their actions, in order to grow up as proper, productive citizens. And sometimes just reinforcing the positive behaviour that needs to happen, or taking away pocket money for the week or whatever, just doesn`t cut the mustard mate.

When I was still a youngster, I remember getting into a helluva fight with my brother. Bashed his head in on the bathroom wall. He needed 29 stitches to get sewn back together. Now tell me, how can you change that kind of behaviour pattern with positive reinforcement? But when my old man got back from work, he whacked seven shades of hell out of me. And guess what? I`ve never done it since. Lesson learned through painful backside. End of negative behaviour pattern.

Latest posts