• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brock James (not Butch, BROCK)

It's a great player, I don't know why he hasn't been selected with the walabies. He should have been selected in australia. He has a very good kick, it's a metronome. He has a superb vision of the game. What else? :rolleyes: [/b]

The fact he was utter cack outside one seemingly fluke season with Taranaki?

<div class='quotemain'> It's a great player, I don't know why he hasn't been selected with the walabies. He should have been selected in australia. He has a very good kick, it's a metronome. He has a superb vision of the game. What else? :rolleyes: [/b]

The fact he was utter cack outside one seemingly fluke season with Taranaki?
[/b][/quote]
I can not find it as hard as david skrela who was also a top 14 developments, it is good it is but I do not think it is the future of rugby

I've been watching Brock James since he was at Sydney Uni and every Saturday afternoon I'd sit down on ABC to watch him carve up the Sydney Comp and I was totally confused as to why he couldn't get a look in at S14 level, he went over to NZ with Taranaki as said and he ripped up the competition.

I believe Reds gave him a very short stint and he couldn't crack it there so he went to the Western Force and he was just pathetic. I was shattered being my favourite player I couldn't understand why, It's great news that his done so well at Clermont and I really hope he comes back to S14 as he is truly a great talent.

He was nowhere near Wallaby selection when he was in Australia credit to the guy cause his seemed to have turned it around.

Yeah, but all he really had was that 1 good season for the Taranaki - wonder how thing's would've turned out if he had been allowed to play for the Hurricanes though. [/b]

he couldn't have gone much worse than gopperth :D

he did have that one good npc season for taranaki then he just seemed to turn to custard and has since been surpassed by the likes of giteau etc.

Although he didn't play well in the final I think he has been pretty good this year. If the IRB change their rules on the sevens, he may play for France, I bet they have their eyes on him.

I think that Brock James is one of the best fly half in the world. But he is to irregular, that's his default : unfortunately, he was on a bad day in the Top 14 finale. I think that with his level, (if he plays in Australia) he will be the national Fly Half. He bring a lot to Clermont and we don't have to forget that he is the best réalisator in the french top 14 since 2 years.

I dont think James is probably the best in Europe I know so that he is :cheers:
He scores, manages play and is real general of Clermont :cheers:
More pleasant that david Zirakashvili plays with him :cheers:
aas David is Georgian
cheers

Latest posts