Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21577676

After the wailing and nashing of teeth regarding the Premiership and "European Package", perhaps BT are now beginning to show signs of their true master-plan.

Personally I only watch ESPN rugby, but the coverage is excellent. If they can adopt their format to suit, I'll be sold on the idea.

Sounds promising however I'm going to assume it's an add-on to the Sky package, like ESPN is at the moment. Hope not. Also R.I.P ESPN Classic

interesting as I watch UFC on ESPN i'd pay the subscription alone just to get my mma fix, so if it's business as usual that's a good thing.

From reading the article seems that it's service 'should' be as usual, just BT instead of ESPN. I hope so, find the rugby coverage outstanding.

Will be interesting to see if there is a 12 month contract from BT and how much it is. What will be the difference between what I get now with ESPN is now and what ESPN will be and what BT will be. Is there an option to stay with ESPN or will that package be defunct now? I am so confussed I may just cancel it, I get European/International/Rabo12 rugby on Sky and BBC2 Wales.

Will be interesting to see if there is a 12 month contract from BT and how much it is. What will be the difference between what I get now with ESPN is now and what ESPN will be and what BT will be. Is there an option to stay with ESPN or will that package be defunct now? I am so confussed I may just cancel it, I get European/International/Rabo12 rugby on Sky and BBC2 Wales.

Hopefully it'll all be clearer by the end of the season.

Not that it matters too much, I go to games live or watch in the pub if not travelling, then it's free to watch the full games on the website after the final whistle.

From reading the article seems that it's service 'should' be as usual, just BT instead of ESPN. I hope so, find the rugby coverage outstanding.
I second that - hopefully it's just a rebranding, and the rest stays the same.

Not that it matters too much, I go to games live or watch in the pub if not travelling, then it's free to watch the full games on the website after the final whistle.

I am planning to go to more live games next year once I have my wedding out of the way. I would love to go to London Welsh, but a 160 round trip from near Hertford would be a bit of a long trip.

Pah, a 160 mile round trip is a "normal" journey between the east and west midlands!

Latest posts