• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

calling the St.Mary's kids aware us on this serious lols.

There was me thinking Mite had sent in the helicopter to arrest our St. Mary's-based friends.
One more XV's thread and he will.

tO0FI_aeohDkwvPkqmFedO82dN54pku-c3VWEVMedu13lLqlKvnPHFj5eQ7U5af4bdcVtBJM5dQ

As you'd expect from a story like this there's loads of different versions of this story going around so I'll tell you the first one I heard which I find are usual the most accurate.

Basically what happened was that the yearly prank was being played on the school captain by the 6th years. They "captured" him stuck a balaclava on him backwards and threw him in the boot of one of their cars, they then took his clothes covered him in dog food and tied him outside Muckross Park College (girls school) to feed him to the dogs.What I heard about the helicopter was that they landed it somewhere and a car ran into so.it's not quite as exciting as the article suggests.

Was hoping this wouldn't be found. Not much to tell pretty much as told. There were 16 guys involved all are suspended. They did it to the school captain. Would have been fine if no one saw it. A similar one was done last year but they dressed the then captain in a girls uniform.

Rugby captain? Doesn't look like a big bloke at all.

**** me that was serious **** hahah ...Worst that happened in my school was a crowd duct taping a teacher to a wheely chair and leaving him in an elevator

My school had a zero-tolerance rule for any lulz.
If you did any sort of prank in your last year, you were forbidden from attending graduation.
They would also lock all men's bathrooms on the last day (when the pranks normally took place).

Ah I see.

I think aside from the dog food it was pretty comical.

At one stage we were going to get the bloke in my avatar take him out the back pitches , strip him tie him up and cover him in honey on a warm summer day.

But that never materialized.

Ah I see.

I think aside from the dog food it was pretty comical.

At one stage we were going to get the bloke in my avatar take him out the back pitches , strip him tie him up and cover him in honey on a warm summer day.

But that never materialized.
Ben Warburton, Dragons physio?

I'm seriously reconsidering my dubya award nomination after reading this thread ***le.

A past pupil.told me that they hired a crane to put all the teachers cars on the roof but the crane company bailed out once they found out was going on so they resorted to lifting the smaller cars over the gate and on to the rugby pitch.