• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff Blues v Edinburgh

Don't see much problems here for the Blues. Wheather they can pick up a four try bonus point or not is possibly the bigger question.

Parks or Sweeney?

I'd go with Sweeny, for the forementioned Bonus Point. Parks did nothing but kick last week.

Whoever they pick, I hope it turns out to be the worst option ^_^

To be honest Sweeny has played well this season and last. Having Parks there has upped Sweeney's game and thats a fact. Personally it all depends on what game the Blues go with. Id start with Sweeney and bring Parks on when we need someone to take a little more control in the game.

Bloody hell, what a sh*t game! Parks was utter **** tonight, and I hope Dai takes note and plays Sweeney from now on. Not only is Blair kicking at goal better, but Sweeney offers 10x the attacking threat Parks does! A wins a win, and it's good they could get the W with such a poor display. Not sure if they started believing the hype a bit much, but they played nowhere neer what they can do.

Edinburgh probably played much better than I thought, and their early season form in the Magners probably fooled me into thinking they're a worse team than they are. Pretty decent showing really, but probably shouldn't have really been in the game considering the amount of chances the Blues blew.

Pick it up lads, you're capable of much, much more.

Latest posts