• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff Blues v Munster

I didn't think Earls has a very good game tbh. he had a helping hand in one of the tries, but that's about it. I thought he was outplayed by both Roberts and Robinson (Robinson had a good game).

I have to agree with you about Munster though, very boring game plan today, totally different from how they've been this year. Nial Ronan was great in open play today though, he's very quick for a back-rower, but in the tight he was also outplayed by Williams with a helping hand from Warberton.

Overall, Blues deserved the win, they outplayed Munster in most aspects of the game, and they were the ones who wanted to play the attacking rugby. What happened to Yapp today, he was immense? Allinson demonstrated again today that he's a better player than Rees, and as said before Warberton showed what we've all been raving about, he's gonna be a huge star of Welsh rugby, just a matter of time now, years time till he's playing regulary for Wales?

Roberts outplayed Earls? All I remember him doing is being tackled by Earls.

I think you are both being a bit harsh on Munster, We didn't play attacking rugby because A. We couldn't get the ball B. Your back row didn't want us to and C. The Referee didn't want us to.

It's not like all we did was kick the corners, we made some lovely breaks into your 22, and when we go their we tried to drive over around the fringes. We were held up twice using this tactic (I'm fairly sure Barry Murphy got the ball down that time though, but thems the breaks) and scored a try. Cardiff scored an 79th minute intercept and a try when we were down to 14 men.

Speaking of the intercept, Hope Burke will bounce back. Hope to see more of him in red in the preseason and early season games with the Lions away.

Latest posts