• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff Blues v Munster

Damnit, frustrating there. Blues should have scored, but Munster somehow escape and get a penalty.

Was the player released there. Hard to know.

O'Gara missed, few.

Strange subs - I a critic of Gleeson but he was going well and Wally was doing well but :D what a super effort down a man and well we were the team that seemed more dangerous.

Not quite sure I agree that Munster look more dangerous. Just kicking everything away....

Well so are Cardiff but Munster are kicking smartly and in Cardiff area where Cardiff are clueless how to kick and no fluency.

Quinlan, zip. Not sure I'd put those two together. Blues have given away way to many silly penalties tonight really. Need to score in the next 5 mins I feel.

Blues have no chance now with Edinburgh getting the bonus point in the RDS. Means the Blues must win with a bonus point. 3 tries, 8 mins.......

Edit: just noticed I've passed the 2000 post mark yey.

He may be old but Quinny well capable of reigniting Munster.
Billy Holland seems like a better second row than back row player.

Very disappointed with The Blues Lions contingent have been a massive disappointment in a game you'd want them to be leaders in

Munster D been solid all night Blues lacked the clinical edge and in the words of Colin Charvis Composure

Rediculously good kick there from halfpenny! 13-12 to the Blues.

WooHooo extremely proud given circumstances we got job done and well deserved the victory but a BP got now Nacewa to kick this and we have another craic at Leinster

Disappointing to see Blues not make it through, but Munster defence was solid as a rock

O'Garas face looked pretty mashed up at the end of the match

Oh damnit, Blues still could have gone through in the end if they'd got one more try. Blues didn't perform today, but they still created enough opportunities to win that by the 8 required. Laulala had an odd off day where nothing went right for him. Still it's a win which will give them confidence going into the Toulon match.

Latest posts