• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff Blues v Munster

havent seen replay but molitikas knee was on the floor as far as i could see

I think you got that confused with Rush, im not going into this debate but the ref called it correctly.

10 - 9 Blues, O'Gara Penalty

munster went straight over the top of halfpenny thats penalty the other way imo

Let off there for O'Gara, terrible clearance. Great tackle by De Villers on Halfpenny though.

Good grappling there from DOC.

Laulala is trying stuff from everywhere. Unfortunately half of it isn't sticking at the moment. He probably needs to calm it down slightly and play for territory first.

Another penalty for Munster.

12-10 Munster O'Gara Penalty

Ref has been a bit dodgy both sides, certainly not an entertaining game.

Munster quite content to put it up the jumper. As with the Munster V Ospreys game, I think if the blues can score a try, Munster will have very little answer other than through O'Gara.

Refs interpretation of the breakdown is very odd, for both sides.

Interesting that now that the Scrum is being contested correctly, the Blues scrum seems a lot steadier after all the flak they received last week.

Lads we're going well and still in it. I must say we really are coping ok. Nick Williams power there at end of half was vital.

What a 2nd half we have now as Munster seem to have the Munster mentality today so hopefully and well after been dropped for been poor last week maybe some players (Warwick) can come in and prove their point.

Munster quite content to put it up the jumper. As with the Munster V Ospreys game, I think if the blues can score a try, Munster will have very little answer other than through O'Gara.

Refs interpretation of the breakdown is very odd, for both sides.

Interesting that now that the Scrum is being contested correctly, the Blues scrum seems a lot steadier after all the flak they received last week.

Munster's scrum improves when Varley is there as he is probably the best technical player in the squad

It was more of a comment about the suggestion that our pack was outplayed by Wasps, where as it was more the poor binding of the Wasps pack that was the problem.

Munster are so annoying to play against! Enjoying it in a weird way though - such a different style of rugger.

poor reffing both players looking at the ball and penalty given for defnender

Stringer's pass is a massive plus for us.
The back-row are also fighting for everything

Agree there number 7, Both competing for the Ball, just unlucky that Halfpenny ended up on his back.

Yellow card for Munster. Blues have to take advantage.

Poor play from Halfpenny there, should have passed the ball out.

bit cynical by horan a childs mistake

halfpenny good tackle on jdv down the line

Munster are the team that look like they have to win, a nice fire in the belly and ROG is kicking corners well

Latest posts