• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Carter "absolutely" in doubt for rest of the world cup!!!

hear hear!!! you are 100% correct...

But I said from the word go way before the WC started that they... need to get Luke Mcalister in as Dan replacement as 1st five eight... they play a similar game.. he has a massive boot... he knows their style of play, his defence is good... he had a good S15 (most of the time :D) i know cuz i actually paid close attention to him as i thought GH was going to pick him...

Yes and he should've been picked. But oh well.

Sounds like the All Blacks have rallied together to play the rest of this tournament for Carter.

Playing for him? This is what I mean, you make it sound like he's dead and they are playing for his memory, he is just injured like a lot of players but no one is saying ''I'll play for F.Steyn/Botha/Mitchell/Palu.'' Do you get where I'm coming from? It just sounds pathetic. Get your priorities in order, he's a rugby player who has been injured, not assassinated.

Yes and he should've been picked. But oh well.

Instead he is ***** slapping everyone in the Top 14, picks up the best form of his life here and not for the All Blacks, can't help but feel annoyed.

I'm actually gutted we don't have McAlister now. Good goalkicker, huge punt, good defender and a good runner. Too bad he showed none of these things when he was in the AB frame.

Playing for him? This is what I mean, you make it sound like he's dead and they are playing for his memory, he is just injured like a lot of players but no one is saying ''I'll play for F.Steyn/Botha/Mitchell/Palu.'' Do you get where I'm coming from? It just sounds pathetic. Get your priorities in order, he's a rugby player who has been injured, not assassinated.
If you had a player in your team injured would you not want to make an extra effort and try play better for him because you know he would have loved to have played alongside you instead of watching from the sidelines? either way I'm sure it'll be a awesome game no matter what.

I'm actually gutted we don't have McAlister now. Good goalkicker, huge punt, good defender and a good runner. Too bad he showed none of these things when he was in the AB frame.
He could have got a bit of justice for last RWC too would have been good to see how he would have fit into the team because his play at 2nd/5 would have been a interesting mix with Nonu and SBW

need to get Luke Mcalister in as Dan replacement as 1st five eight... they play a similar game.. he has a massive boot... he knows their style of play, his defence is good....

Too late now but yeah Id rather have Luke than Cruden. Im not saying Luke is better than Cruden, it'd just be my personal preferance.

i beg to differ!!! Luke was actually the stand out player vs france in 2007 1/4 final!! i still dont know why he got a yellow card??? he wasn't even looking at the player he apparently cut infornt off :? i don't wane go compare his form with 4 years ago... i'm just pointing out you are wrong about Luke...

i really thought GH was going to pick Luke instead of Slade as backup to DC... and have Slade in the reserves :(

but what do i know...

Latest posts