• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Carter "absolutely" in doubt for rest of the world cup!!!

Please say it ain't so :( .

Though honestly hopes it's just a scare and he is there for the knockout games. Otherwise it would be 4 million NZ'ers nightmare coming true.

I bet you the next thing you'll hear later on about DC is..'Dan Carter makes a remarkable recovery!'

****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****!!!

I bet you the next thing you'll hear later on about DC is..'Dan Carter makes a remarkable recovery!'

This

****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****!!!

And This

Adequate descriptions of the reactions of most folk, depending on which side you are on, of course.

Eitherway, there is going to be an IMMENSE pressure on Colin Slade

Saying to my mate earlier on, the All Blacks have the tools, for their sake you just hope their new mechanic is up to the job.
It's a real shame if he does miss the rest of the competition.

The team isn’t just the individuals in it. Vito & Slade will admirably step us & do their country proud.
:rolleyes: <-best I could find for tongue in cheek & wishful thinking

Nothing conclusive on the news about Carter; journalist who originally reported on him being doubtful for the rest of the world cup is unsure of whether or not he'll be available next week.
It seems to be a lot of speculation right now.
More will be unveiled in the next couple of days no doubt, right now sounds like - as my headline did - the journos are scaremongering.
Let's hope the injury isn't too bad.

****! I'd be gutted if that happens. If someone deserves to win the WC it's DC. But it doesn't look very good, the way the picture shows it he's really gone down after a kick and with a groin that is not a good sign.

Groin injury no sex or too much with Richie lol nah jokes but apparently that's what's wrong I reckon it's just they've both been cotton wooled

Dddddaaaaaaammmmnnnn - not good at all for the All Blacks
Hopefully (for them) he makes a quick recovery

Wonder if Luke McAlister and Nick Evans are checking their phones :p

Not good news for the AB's at all, a hugh loss if it is true. They were saying on the radio over hear that the AB's need to keep Carter fit. I am not sure they would miss him that much,

Latest posts