England
Club or Nation
Sale
1617651740320.png

Sale
Exeter
Racing
Toulouse

Pretty hard to call as nobody seems to be really ahead of the rest and quite contrasting styles. Mostly just gone for the teams that put in the most convincing wins over the weekend.

La Rochelle :(
Ster
Racing
Toulouse

I think any of those 4 or Chiefs could win the cup. Chiefs and Leinster are probably each others worst match up but with the week's rest after a tune up v Munster and Hogg's inability to beat Johnny I fancy us to scrape it.

La Rochelle :(
Ster
Racing
Toulouse

I think any of those 4 or Chiefs could win the cup. Chiefs and Leinster are probably each others worst match up but with the week's rest after a tune up v Munster and Hogg's inability to beat Johnny I fancy us to scrape it.
To be fair most people struggle to beat it with a Johnny, oh wait...

Believe Leinster only have three fit senior backrowers for this match and are missing Ryan and Ringrose. Could do with JGP being fit to add tempo late on.

Be interesting to see how Exeter deal with a team that actually defends around the corner and can scrummage...

I appreciate a Sale fan may not understand how the knockout stage is structured, but this is the quarterfinals. You don't have to worry about the semifinals.
Don't have to worry about the quarters either, tbf - gonna meme our way to the trophy without breaking a sweat

Gonna go big here and predict a French team in the semis.

To be fair Sale is the only club where there average attendance is up this season :p So for that alone I hope ye do shock the world.

But ROG was in NZ so not a hope ye will outsmart him. Even the average Cork man is a cute hoooooor :D
He looks excited for the game tbf
1617718570964.png

Out of curiosity, when was the last time Sale made the knockouts?

Latest posts