• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 2019/2020: Pool 1

Frawley over Byrne expected but I wish they'd given the sauce a shot. RK must be fielding offers from France rn, he'd get paid stacks and do well over there.
I'd say there's a few clubs chasing him. Luckily for those clubs he isn't hard to catch because he'll cut infield and straight into contact.
I'd better be properly Leinstertained at this, or else it will have ruined my big day... Big Ginger 8's birthday. Of anyone wants to send him well wishes I will happily dox him right here in this thread.

15 Ahsee Tuala
14 Ollie Sleightholme
13 Matt Proctor
12 Andrew Symons
11 Taqele Naiyaravoro
10 Dan Biggar
9 Connor Tupai

1 Francois van Wyk
2 Michael van Vuuren
3 Paul Hill
4 Api Ratuniyarawa
5 Alex Coles
6 Tom Wood (c)
7 Jamie Gibson
8 Lewis Ludlam

Replacements:
16 Sam Matavesi
17 Alex Waller
18 Ehren Painter
19 Lewis Bean
20 JJ Tonks
21 James Mitchell
22 James Grayson
23 Fraser Dingwall

Weakened Saints squad too by the look of it. I know ye were all trying to get up to Sarries level the last few years in the prem, didn't think you'd be dropping to their level as well!

15 Ahsee Tuala
14 Ollie Sleightholme
13 Matt Proctor
12 Andrew Symons
11 Taqele Naiyaravoro
10 Dan Biggar
9 Connor Tupai

1 Francois van Wyk
2 Michael van Vuuren
3 Paul Hill
4 Api Ratuniyarawa
5 Alex Coles
6 Tom Wood (c)
7 Jamie Gibson
8 Lewis Ludlam

Replacements:
16 Sam Matavesi
17 Alex Waller
18 Ehren Painter
19 Lewis Bean
20 JJ Tonks
21 James Mitchell
22 James Grayson
23 Fraser Dingwall

Weakened Saints squad too by the look of it. I know ye were all trying to get up to Sarries level the last few years in the prem, didn't think you'd be dropping to their level as well!
"It's not fair that Irish teams rest players in the league and get an advantage in Euro- oh wait never mind."
To be fair I've very little idea what a strong vs weakened Saints team looks like.

"It's not fair that Irish teams rest players in the league and get an advantage in Euro- oh wait never mind."
To be fair I've very little idea what a strong vs weakened Saints team looks like.
Reinach and Hutchinson are probably their two best players, Waller down to the bench too. Rotating makes semse to be fair, they won't win tomorrow and have a sniff in the league.

Reinach and Hutchinson are probably their two best players, Waller down to the bench too. Rotating makes semse to be fair, they won't win tomorrow and have a sniff in the league.
Oh I always agreed rotation was fair game. Clubs can prioritize what they want!

Think Reinach is injured to be fair. Can't get too confident for this one, still scarred by 2013.

Leinster are going to win the CCup. 14 tries piled on the Prem leader. Nuff said.

Leinster are going to win the CCup. 14 tries piled on the Prem leader. Nuff said.
Saracens would really worry me if they got out of the pools (looking increasingly likely). So long as we avoid a trip to the France we should be grand otherwise, although you guys could easily beat on us on your day.

Saracens would really worry me if they got out of the pools (looking increasingly likely). So long as we avoid a trip to the France we should be grand otherwise, although you guys could easily beat on us on your day.
ATM we're nowhere close to our form of last year. We've been scuppered by a bad sushi. Last season we had a full squad from late August.
Now we've just lost Kolbe for several weeks (and he had just returned) and Dupont has yet to play for the club this season. Says it all.

Red hot to be top seed or 2 so will be home all the way. And deserved on form

Holy hell that is some scoreline. Even accounting for the salary cap Northampton must have a wage bill significantly in excess of Leinster surely?

Farrell is going to be behind the 8-ball from his first game at the helm of Ireland if Cullen remains on course for the double-double.

Leinster Rugby (caps in brackets)

15. Jordan Larmour (44)
14. Dave Kearney (144)
13. Garry Ringrose (70)
12. Robbie Henshaw (42)
11. James Lowe (39)
10. Ross Byrne (82)
9. Luke McGrath (119)
1. Cian Healy (214)
2. James Tracy (104)
3. Tadhg Furlong (106)
4. Devin Toner (242)