England
Club or Nation
Leicester
zJUuXon.png

Saracens.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Racing%20M%datro.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the lack of interest in this game due to two plastic sides being in it or this new competition being the closest thing to soccer as far as money winning that rugby has?

Also, after not looking at all I couldn't find line ups, is DC playing because that decides who joins my treble for the weekend!!

Is the lack of interest in this game due to two plastic sides being in it or this new competition being the closest thing to soccer as far as money winning that rugby has?

Also, after not looking at all I couldn't find line ups, is DC playing because that decides who joins my treble for the weekend!!

Racing 92: B Dulin; J Rokocoko, J Goosen, A Dumoulin, J Imhoff; D Carter, M Machenaud; E Ben Arous, D Szarzewski (capt), B Tameifuna, L Charteris, F Van der Merwe, W Lauret, B Le Roux, C Masoe.
Replacements: V Lacombe, K Vartanov, L Ducalon, M Carizza, A Claassen, M Phillips, R Tales, H Chavancy.
Saracens: A Goode; C Ashton, D Taylor, B Barritt (capt), C Wyles; O Farrell, R Wigglesworth; M Vunipola, S Brits, P du Plessis, M Itoje, G Kruis, M Rhodes, W Fraser, B Vunipola.
Replacements: J George, R Barrington, J Figallo, J Hamilton, J Wray, B Spencer, C Hodgson, M Bosch.
Referee: Nigel Owens (Wales)
Assistant referees: George Clancy (Ireland) and Leighton Hodges (Wales).

- - - Updated - - -

8 South Africans (players who originate from South Africa) are represented in this match.

as much as id like sarries to win, i think racing will be too much for them

Glass half full warning......Clancey? What is it with the Governing body and ref appointments for these finals?

Lacey last night was laughable but, as with most appalling refs, did not affect the result as best team won!

Clancey is almost as bad!!

Surely instead of handing the job around country by country, it should be the best ref's outside of the countries playing?

Glass half full warning......Clancey? What is it with the Governing body and ref appointments for these finals?

Lacey last night was laughable but, as with most appalling refs, did not affect the result as best team won!

Clancey is almost as bad!!

Surely instead of handing the job around country by country, it should be the best ref's outside of the countries playing?

Nigel Owen is the referee

Saw Clanceys name and went off on one!!

I am going for Racing although if Sarries actually do play flowing rugby I might be less miserable if they were to win!

Looking for a big game for Rococococo who has been impressive on and off the field since arriving in France!

Personally, I'm glad it's him as some of those refs I've seen this season have not been up to it.

Think the game will be very close and hope the pitch will be right after yesterdays match.

Bloody rain......that has made life much more difficult and could spoil this as a game.

Another good example of why the calls to change the "high tackle" line to below the chest are not a good idea, and at worst are dangerous.

Last edited:
The French picked the guy at the lineout off the floor and turned it into a maul. Thought you had to let go...

Shame, but Carter just didn't have much influence on the match and didn't look fully fit.

Latest posts