TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
Last edited by a moderator:
Cage against the Machine has my vote

The original:
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gN2zcLBr_VM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;hd=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gN2zcLBr_VM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;hd=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Don't think any of the facebook ones will get it.
Last year worked because it was a single song, and so many people were behind it (and the publicity it had as well) - it's old hat this year, and there are so many different ones out there it's mad. Every other week it's "Get **** to no. 1 for *some arbitary date*"

It'll be between X Factor and the Ellie Goulding version of "Your Song", but I reckon X Factor will take it

If its the X-Factor one ... people need to get a life!

Haven't you heard ...... About the bird???
I said bird bird bird .,,,,... Bird is the word :)

if Peter Griffin sings it then I hope it makes #1

The RubberBandits for Christmas number 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Kdog that is a certainty in Ireland :).
For anyone in UK look it up in YouTube. Can't post link on phone so will get link in soon

It's a proper choooon alright:L
It has over 40,000 views in less than a day, you can just listen to it over and over again.
This song really gets me in the christmas mood:)

Well this time next week we will know what the Christmas No 1 is...

Surfin' Bird is No.7 on itunes, and No.1 on Amazon after not-many-hours
Hopefully they can do it :D

Unsurprisingly Horse Outside has gone to number 1 in Ireland. Sigh.

Rubberbandits are excellent! check out some of their other stuff if you haven't already :)

Latest posts